Chapter 19: Antagonists?

Start from the beginning

Man 2: B-B-boss..

Boss: WHAT?!?

The man visibly shakes in fear. But still speaks

Man 2 : W-we have s-sent men fre-frequently , i-if n-not everyday t-to find th-their lo-location.

B-but they fo-foil our p-plan always.. each time they confuse us , as if co-coming from a di-different village a-and by the time our men could even relay th-the message, they're wiped off..

A-and the vi-villages are so dis-distant and se-secluded that it's hard to even search all those villages..

A-and whe-when we tried to kill to the b-boy today in NE , i-it was a rare occasion to find any opening to hit him..he's always heavily guarded and the NE , i-is like a fortress t-to that bitch Dh-Dhara Chauhan..

Her m-men are everywhere there..i-it was even ha-hard to create a network of o-our men th-there.. a-and they've be-been wiped o-off mercilessly..

The man said , while trembling in fear.

The Boss slowly but swiftly came close to him ,tilted his head and smiled in a psychotic manner.

In the blink of an eye the boss caught the man by his neck , lifted him up and said

Boss- So your implying by this that, you pigs, don't have any fault..? *In a psychotic voice*

The man struggling to breath in his grip , couldn't speak but frantically nodded his head in a no.

Boss: Wrong answer.

And the boss choked the man , he struggled for air , tried to beg for mercy but it was too late.

He left the man's body and that man fell on the floor lifeless..the boss's gaze then shifted to the rest of the man. Their souls have basically left their body , they were visibly trembling, faces were pale , sweats running down their forehead!

Man 3: (he fell on the his knees clutching to the boss's feet)

B-boss please give us another chance!! We will surely kill them! Please-

And a bullet pierced right through his forehead.

It was the boss , he shot him.

And then..one by one... He shot all the men standing.

He flopped down on his chair again. The floor was wet with blood all around.
A stream of blood was about to touch his shoes, he immediately lifted his leg up and yelled

Boss: Are all you servants very eager to die?

Clean this mess up!! *in a disgusted tone*

The servants came rushing , the male servants dragged the dead bodies away , while female servants cleaned the blood spilled , they cleaned up everything, making it look like , as if a few minutes ago there wasn't a blood-bath.

As they were cleaning up , the boss kept his eyes closed , lying in that chair.

Clacking of heels could be heard , a curvy-figured lady , adorning a black saree , could be seen descending down the stair of the in the hall slowly.

She came and stood on the last step, looking at the man lying on the chair , she said

Lady: Abhi , what did you get by doing so?...How many times do I have to tell you!

Don't waste you anger on these idiots! If you can , manifest all these emotions on giving that young woman and those annoying kids a brutal death! *In a frustrated tone*