11- "𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢..."

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

"Y/N...." IMANI SAID with her eyes widened. Oh shit. How the fuck was I supposed to explain this. I saw her eyes fill with tears as she ran out the room. "Imani!" I said while leaving Miles grasp and chasing after her.

I fucked up so bad. I just found her again and now ima lose her again all because I liked a boy..

"Imani!" I called her name again. She raced out the house with tears streaming down her face. "Imani please!" I begged, still chasing after her. "Please what Y/n?" She clapped back. I felt my eyes start to water up.

"You cheated with my boyfriend, Y/n. He loved me, and you couldn't deal with that. You know what. Fuck you Y/n Mendall." Her words stuck a nerve in my body. I fucked up so fucking bad.

I started to walk back to her house as I started to bawl my eyes out outside. I soon felt someone's presence follow behind me. I turned around to see Miles with my blurry vision. "Leave me alone Miles." I sniffled. I got up and started to walk to my room.

------

I lay on my bed in silence. I messed up with my one friend in this fucked up town. I'm basically the "outcast", as some people would say.

I soon heard a knock on my door. "Whoever you are, please leave, I don't feel like talking to anyone." Soon my door opened and I saw Kate standing in the door way.

"Hey Y/n..." She spoke. "Kate, did you not get the message? Please make yourself out the door." I told her as I pointed to the door.

"Look Y/n, I know you don't want me being here, but please, I wanna talk about what happened today." She said. "Nothing happened today." I lied as I flipped to my side so I didn't have to face her. I heard her footsteps get closer and closer l; soon stopping as I felt my bed dip down a little.

"Y/n, I heard everything earlier. What happened between you and Imani." I took a deep breath, contemplating if I should tell her. To be honest, I really need to let this off my chest and it's not like I could speak with anyone else.

I turned around again and sat up to face Kate. "Miles cheated on Imani with me.." I told her in a blunt tone. Her eyes soon widened. "What?!" She spoke. "I know, I know. It's fucked up and if I could do anything to reverse time, I would." I complained.

"Y/n, you have to do something about this. It's messed up and you shouldn't have let a boy come between your friendship with her." Kate said.

I look at my knees. I knew she was right and I had to do something. Soon Kate's phone started to ring. "Hello?" Kate answered. I looked back up at her as her eyes started to widened. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Is she ok?" Kate said. I gave a confused expression. "Ok! I really hope she'll make it. Ok, thank you for calling oh my God." Kate soon hunged the phone. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Imani shot herself in the head." Kate said. I felt my heart drop.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

A/n~ Hehe cliffhanger and im so so so sorry for not updating this story since the beginning of January 😭🙏🏽 Ive been having major writers block for it and im not really in my finn phase rn so this was kinda rushed. I will try to make another part but I don't know when but I hoped you enjoyed this short chapter!

WORD COUNT: 626