7- 𝙰𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚢...

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

MILES SLOWLY starts to lean into my lips. I want to move but I can't. It's like im hypnotized in his gaze. I felt his breath on my lips as he starts to breathe heavily. I quickly push him out of my way and move away from the bookshelf.

"What the fuck." I say. "What?" Miles asked. "Don't play dumb, you tried to kiss me. And, you were just making out with my best friend." I complained. I cant believe he just tried to do that shit, like what is going on in his brain. I start to grab my things and quickly left the library. Shit, I fucking live with him. How am I going to avoid him....

------

I got off the bus and started to walk back to the Fairchild Manor. I didn't see Miles on the bus so I guess he's somewhere else. Why should I care... I enter the manor and went into the kitchen to grab me a pop-tart. I turn around to see Kate and Flora working on Flora's school work.

I start to sped walk out of the kitchen and into my room quickly but then Kate called me as I was walking up the stairs. "Hey Y/n, why are you in such a hurry?" She asked me. "O-oh nothing I just gotta...." I paused trying to think of an excuse. "....use the bathroom! Yea use the bathroom well see you guys later." I finished my sentence and quickly ran upstairs to my room.

I took off my bookbag and my jacket and layed on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. What the heck was I going to do. Imani is my best friend and if I tell her what Miles tried to do, he'll fucking kill me, literally. Or his stupid little spider will bite me. I don't think i'll turn to spiderman if that happened tho. (i wish 😔)

------

About an hour has passed since I got home and I am now just reading my book. I start to get a little bored and decided to go to Imani's house to say hey. I got up to change my clothes and grab my mini bag. I got my jacket and put it on so I could stay warm. I walk out my room and walk downstairs to see Kate and Flora playing and Ms. Dried Up Raisin cleaning. "Kate, im going to Imani's house." I told her.

"Ok, stay safe! Love you." She spoke. "Love you too." I said back. I walk out the manor and started to walk the direction of Imani's house. As I walk, I can hear the leaves underneath my feet, causing a loud crunch that is so fucking satisfying; But I hate when the leaves don't be makin no sound for real. The closer and closer I walk to her house. The more I feel weird, like ima see something that I really don't wanna see.

I started to see her house and also a very familiar car... I just shook it off. I went up to her door and hesitantly knocked on it. *Should I really go in here?* I thought to myself. Her door opened and I saw a very familiar person open it. "Oh my god. Y/n is that really you?" She spoke. "Oh my god Mrs. Johnson?! Hiii, I haven't seen you in so long!" I excitedly said. I went to hug her as she hugged me back. We both pulled away and smiled at each other. Then I started to remember something.

"I'm sorry to ask but didn't you and Mr. Johnson get divorced." I asked. "Oh yea we didn't but it was for the better. But i'm here because I just wanted to visit Imani. Speaking of her, she has a boy overrrr. Mike was his name I think. "Oh wow that's... cool! I'm just say hey to her." I said sarcastically. I start to walk upstairs, my heart beating faster at each step I take. Why do i feel like this..

I decided not to knock cause she told me I don't have to knock. Before I opened the door I heard moaning on the other side of it. What the actual fuck. I quickly swing open the door and see Imani and Miles- fucking.

"What the fuck." I said out loud by accident. They both turned their heads to me and quickly covering up. "Y/n!.. I didn't you was gonna come over.." Imani said as she smiled nervously. I stand there shocked and disgusted. Didn't they just met today-

"Ima just go now." I said. Slamming the door behind me.
I heard the door open as I turned around to see Miles behind me. "Bro leave me alone, seriously." I told him. "Look I don't get why you are so mad." He said nonchalantly. "I'm not mad, i'm just trying to fucking watch out for my best friend. Y'all just fucking met today and you're already fucking. I'm not trying to see her with a fucking baby in 9 months." I said clearly irritated.

He then rolled his eyes and went back into Imani's room and closed the door.

MILES POV

"Is she ok?" Imani asked. "Yea I guess, she's fucking over reacting." I said annoyed. I went to sit beside Imani and quickly put her on my lap. We started making out for a second before she pulled away. I looked at her with a confused expression. "Look... maybe Y/n is right. I heard what she said outside the door and maybe we are rushing things.." She told me as she looked down.

"Look, Y/n is just trying to get to you." I said. "Our relationship is going really good right now and I think we could make it work." I used my index finger and lifted up her chin to look have her look into my eyes. "Ok?" I said softly. "Ok." She said while softly smiling. I lean in to kiss her again and she leans in to close the gap between us.

------

After we was done, I put on my clothes. It was 7:42 and I decided I should be heading home. Plus I promised Flora we would play tea party. I went to kiss Imani goodbye and leaving her room. I said goodbye to her mom and I left the house and started to walk home.

To be honest. I don't really like Imani. I'm only using her so I can get over Y/n. I know it's fucked up but I never felt this way about anyone before. Y/n makes me feel like I can tell her anything. But I don't think she would want to talk to me right now. I continue to walk home, drowning myself in my thoughts.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

WORD COUNT: 1147