3- "𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚝..."

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

HE LOOKED AT ME with a confused expression on his face then his eyes started to widened. "Oh so you're the girl that was at "your" tree last week." He said chuckling, remembering who I was. "Ok it wasn't my tree but I was trying to read and you kept being very annoying."

"Whatever, what are you doing here anyway?" He asked me. I gave him an confused face. "Supposably, I live here now, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm Miles I live here-" He said. My eyes widened. "W-wait, you're Miles-" I say shocked. "Yea who did you think I was, the president of the united states." He said sarcastically. He pulled me close to him and tightly held onto my arm. "Now like I said, you're not supposed to be here, you should go to your room." He whispered into my ear sternly.

He let go of my arm and went to his room as I stood there shocked and kinda flustered. I shook it off and head back to my room to try and go to sleep.

------

I wake up to the sound of loud laughter being heard from downstairs. I got up and put on a hoodie and some shorts. Like who am I trying to impress. I went downstairs to see Flora and Miles. ".....ask me no more questions, i'll tell you no more lies, the boys are in the bathroom zipping up their flies are in the table......" I hear Miles sing as him and Flora play a game. I see Kate coming out of the kitchen holding a cup of coffee.

I hate coffee so I would rather prefer tea. ".....Miss Katie and her boyfriend are screaming in the dark dark dark dark dark." Miles finishes the song and starts tickling Flora. I notice Kate sees and starts to talk. "Ah Y/n I see your awake." Kate says to me. Flora and Miles turn around to see me. Maybe I should of wore something better-

"Y/nnnn!" Flora yelled, running up to me and hugged my torso and my thighs tight. "Hi! You must be flora! You are so cuteee!" I told her. Her smile was the cutest and so sweet. I then looked up and saw Miles turned around looking at me. I start to remember our encounter last night.

"Y/n! Have you met Miles yet??" Flora asked me, pulling me to him. Damn for a 9 year old girl, she was pretty strong. "Yea I definitely have." I said. "Im really sorry about last night. I didn't mean to be rude or anything, sorry if I scared you." Miles apologized to me.

"No it's ok I wasn't scared just kinda startled." I replied back to him. "So, seems like you had a rough night, you're a sleepwalker, like flora." Miles continued the conversation. "I don't sleepwalk!" Flora argued. "How would you know silly, you're asleep the whole time." Miles joked. Flora then started giggling and soon after the phone started to ring.

Flora then ran to the phone and Miles started talking again. "So, do you ride horses?" Miles questioned me. "No but I always wanted to." I responded. "I can teach you if you want? I mean, if you can handle it." He smirked.

I felt my face heat up, trying to get mind my out of the gutter. "I'm pretty sure I can handle it" I said. Soon after Flora come running back in, thankfully ruining the awkward silence. "It's Miles Headmaster, he wants to speak to the person in charge." Flora told everyone. Kate got up and went to go answer the phone. "Yea you better get that." Miles said subtly as Kate walked past him.

I went into the kitchen and made me a quick cup of tea and went back into my room. I kept the door open cause I felt like it. I turned on my radio and put on some music. "Ouuu this is my songggg!" I said to myself as I started dancing to the music.

MILES POV:

I went to my room to grab something for Flora when I started to here music playing in the next room over. The door was already opened and I peaked in to see Y/n dancing along to the music. I lean against the door and bit my lip a little seeing her like this. The way her hips move to the music and how she has a smile on her fac-

Ok Miles what the fuck. Ain't no way you are falling for this girl and you just met her last night. I continue to watch her until she turns around.

Y/N's POV:

I continue to dance to the music until I turn around to see someone standing in doorway. "AHH WHAT THE FUCK." I screamed loudly. Please tell me he didn't see all of that. "Sorry, did I startle you?" he smiled. "No dipshit i'm perfectly fine." I say sarcastically. "Not gonna lie, you're pretty good at dancing." He said. "Oh so you saw that..." My face feels really hot right now.

"Yea sorry for interrupting you, you can continue..." He said as he closed the door. I just stand there (kinda like this 🧍🏽‍♀️) very embarrassed of what just happened.

I hope living here won't be so bad....

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

WORD COUNT: 946

____________________________
________________________________

A/n~ I really hope yall are enjoying this story but it might take awhile for each chapter to come out cause one, writers block 💀 and two, I have school but I will try to update and post a lot of chapters each day!!! Au Revoirrrr!