6 months

When I first got to jail I was given an orange jumpsuit and was separated from Velvet and Crimp. I was put in a cell on the boys side of the prison. My cellmate was kinda sketchy and way older than me so that was a little nerve racking. I would see Velvet at lunch and outside but she would never talk to me. Once and a while she would go "This is your fault you know."

I get a lot of fan mail. I don't really know how to feel about it. A lot of people are on my side but again I am still in the wrong so I do deserve this sentence and probably even more. The other inmates either treat me like shit or are fans of Velvet and I so they like to worship me. Which is weird.

But my favorite part of this is once a week, sometimes twice, Ritz visits me. And we talk for the full hour until visiting time is up. That hour is like heaven. A lot of the inmates thought he was my boyfriend because of how excited I am and how often he comes to see me but I assured them we are just friends. Apparently Ritz has been bombarded with questions too. The paparazzi have seen him enter the jail many times now and are suspicious so he tries to keep a low profile.

This is my last week in prison and I have mixed feelings. I have gotten a lot more fan mail than normal and hate mail. Crimp told me good luck for the world again and Kid Ritz visits me one last time before my release.

"Are you excited?"
"Yeah..."
"Hey, Ven? You good? You don't really sound excited."
"Oh yeah I am but I just kinda feel like I should be here longer, like Crimp has 5 years and Veles 10! And I've got some hate mail, and I'm a little scared to re-adjust.. well maybe more than a little."
I say almost full panic without looking him in the face.

Then I see in my peripheral vision him move closer to the plexiglass. I look up to see his hand on the glass, his face looks so comforting. "Hey, I'll be here for you. You don't need to worry about anyone else. Me and you against the world!" He says.

I raise my hand so our hands are over each other. We both smile then start giggling. 3 more days till I can see this goofball without the glass barrier. But that also means 3 days till I have to deal with the paparazzi again.

A/N sorry this chapter was shorter and didn't have a picture, I was struggling with art but I wanted to get this chapter out.