" The niggas from the club then the shooting and now her building being burnt to the ground and ion even know if it can be repaired due to the damages. All this shit leading back to Kahir and I know fs that ain't no damn coincidence, something telling me he planning some big shit and I need to get to him before he gets to me. That's why I'm on y'all asses, I need everybody who's involved with him in any way possible and I want them tracked, watched, followed, and dug into" He added.

" I feel you, imma try harder bro," P said nodding at Damiri's reason.

The office quickly changed to random talk and Voni lightened up a freshly rolled blunt. Damiri honestly needed this blunt. Today wasn't one of the best days for him even though he tried so hard to forget it.

" Yo black, how you feeling today since yk," Voni asked passing him the blunt.

" ion feel like dealing with that shit " Damiri dismissed the convention before it started. Today was a tough topic for him and he wanted so badly to forget about it. Knowing he felt like that made him angry at himself.

€€

Syrenity was once again bored and stuck at home. She stood in her beauty room, looking into the mirror adorning her freshly done lashes. She had finally gotten the hang of installing her own lashes and they looked good.

Grabbing her phone, Syrenity placed it on the random tripod she had. Once it was in the right angle she stood in front of the oversized mirror before pressing play on the remote.

Stopping the video, a loud knock bounced throughout the room

Stopping the video, a loud knock bounced throughout the room. Thinking it was probably Damiri; she opened the door.

" Hey Princess " Saih smiled as Syrenity pulled him into a hug. Looking at Saih, Syrenity noticed his all-brown attire. He reminded her of Damiri, she missed him and he hadn't talked to her all day.

" Hey uncle saih, whatchu doing here" Syrenity watched him sit down on her couch before sitting in her vanity chair.

" Umm, I wanted to talk to you bout Damiri"  Noticing Messaih's mode shifted, Syrenity straightened her back nervously.

" Today is his parent's death date, it's a hard day for him and I just wanted to ask you to look out for him, please. I know that might be a lot to ask for but he never let me or anybody else be there for him so I thought maybe he'll let you, seeing how much y'all care for each now. "

" I just need somebody to be there for him in ways I can't, I already failed him and I gotta live with that for the rest of my life. I never took care of a kid and I messed up in so many ways but I did my best yk. " Saih vented out as he tightly held his tears back.

Damiri's parents were close friends of Messaih and Giannvon but closer to Messaih. The night they died he was heated, he wanted everybody to bleed. One of the officers that he paid had brought a 10-year-old Damiri to his doorstep telling him that Damiri was at the scene of the crime and had witnessed the death of both of his parents.