Chapter 25: Favor

Chapter 25: Favor

Warning: I apologize for my grammatical errors because English is not my first language, I hope I get to deliver my story very well. This story might include bad words so if you're uncomfortable with it please do excuse yourself.

***

Freen's Pov

I put the hand-held case on the table and rest my back on the sofa.

The way she looks at me.

That really hurt.

I never thought I'd be this ashamed of my identity. Love can really fuck a person up.

My phone rang and with a little hope that it's Becca, I pick it up and read the caller ID and it's Noey.

"What?" I asked, lazily.

"What's wrong, lover girl?" She asked but the blasting music behind her is giving me hints where she's at.

"You're at the club? Why did you call?" I asked, definitely not listening to whatever she's going to say anyway.

She didn't answer for about 15 seconds and I was about to end the call when my heart skips a beat hearing her name.

"Well, Ms. Rebecca is out here, drunk. What did you do this time?" Noey asked.

I stood up so fast I felt like the world is spinning. When it involves Becca I tend to get worried all the time.

First of, she's an attractive woman.

A classy attractive woman.

"Where are you?" I asked.

Noey gave me the address as I roll my eyes out of frustration, I was just about to give Becca the space she needed to process the information she knew.

I should go there and look after her.

I'm not gonna approach her- just look after her so that she won't get into trouble or like- protect her from a pervert who's trying to get pass in her drunken state.

Imagining such scenario, I can't help but getting overly protective.

I hop on my car and drove to the address Noey gave to me.

***

I arrived and the music blasted in my ears, smoke all around the place with drunk people grinding at each other without a care in the world.

What a messy place, why does Noey likes hanging in a place like this? Jeez.

I look around and saw Noey waving her hand up in the air trying to get my attention, I rolled my eyes and walk my way to her.

"Where's Becca?" I asked as soon as I arrive. She point somewhere behind me and I noticed Becca wearing the same outfit she wears back at the office.

She still looks amazing.

"Beautiful, huh?" Noey teased. I raise my brows at her questioningly.

"You find her beautiful?" I asked.

"Calm down, will you? I'm just trying to tease you." Noey explained with her hands up in the air as if she's surrendering.

I continue staring at Becca while sipping some whiskey. I have to protect her at all times specially in a place like this where your boundaries aren't respected.

"Hey, gorgeous. Can I offer you a dance?" Suddenly a bulky guy came to ask me a question. I furrow my brows because he's blocking my sight.

This guy...

Where the fuck is Noey to push these pests away?!

"Get out of my sight, baboon." I said and took a sip on my whiskey, still staring at my drunk silly girl whom I admire.

Despite her drunken state, she still looks beautiful.

"What did you just say?!" The guy exclaimed, banging the counter top behind me, meaning I'm between his huge sweaty arms.

This disgusting piece of animal.

"Are you going to get out of sight or should I knock you unconscious?" I asked, gently. Trying not to gather some attention since Becca is literally right there.

He laughed, mocking me.

"Try knocking me out, pretty lady." He said with a smug look on his face.

"Grit your teeth." As soon as I said that. My palm went straight to his jawline causing for him to bite his tongue til it bleed before losing his balance and fainted.

I tried to keep my patience as long as I can but there's some situations where I need to lose my cool, specially that I've been on the edge since this morning.

I saw a guy laughing with his group while pointing at Becca. I don't want to jump to conclusions so I just continue observing.

He is smirking, walking like he own the world as he sat down next to her. I don't even know what they're talking about but my sanity is on the edge due to jealousy.

He keeps looking at her chest, licking his lips as he stare at her seductively. I can feel Becca is getting uncomfortable as he scoot farther but he just puts his arms on the back rest and scoot closer.

I can't do this anymore.

I stood up and approach them and as soon as I arrive, I grip his neck so hard that his face turns red. He just look at me, petrified.

"Leave this room with your goons before I'll snap your neck." I threatened. He was scared that the alcohol in his system left his body because he knew I could snap his neck at any given moment.

He left the room and I was about to go back to my seat when I felt the familiar hands grabbing my arms.

"Ms. Sarocha.." She calls out. I look at her and I can't still stand the look on her eyes.

"Yes, Becca?" I asked, smiling.

"Thank you." She said as she pat the seat beside her. I don't know if I have the courage to take a seat beside her but regardless of the contemplation, I just sat down.

"For what exactly?" I asked.

"For everything. Not just what you did now." She said and pour herself a drink, I took the glass and put it back on the table.

She's already drunk.

I remained silent. I don't know what to say.

"I have a favor to ask." She suddenly said.

I look at her but her gaze is glued at the floor, clearly ashamed that she ask for a favor. I mean- I'll do whatever she wants anyway.

"Sure. Anything."

"Forget your other identity. Cut everything off and just disappear and let's start a new life. Don't keep doing it, please." She sobbed.

"I really love you, Ms. Sarocha. But I can't love Freen, it's not right. Please. For yourself, for your victims... for me. Let's start over." She said as she sobbed and sobbed.

And I just sat there completely shocked of what just happened.

[End of Chapter 25]

Author's Nore:

Hello everyone! How are you all? Hope you're doing great and always be grateful for all the blessings!

Keep your mind with positive thoughts and with that- you can achieve you put your mind into.

I love you xoxo