Past Secrets

"I'll take you home. Where do you live?" Jimin asked. "With him" Taehyung sighed loudly. "Taehyung, what did he mean that I hated you before I hated him?" Jimin asked, not fully aware of the situation that just happened. "Jimin, please not now. It's not serious" Taehyung said, not knowing how to explain the situation. "Oh ok, is there anywhere you wanna go?" Jimin asked. He knew the situation was deeper than they're letting him know. "Anywhere else is fine, Chim,"

Jimin nodded before walking towards his car.

"Chim, wait! I didn't mean for you to find out like that. "

"Stop! You were my best friend, how could you!"
_________________

Jimin was about to get in the car when his ears started ringing, and he heard two voices. He shook it off and got in. "We can go my place if that's fine" Jimin suggested, trying to shake off the headache he suddenly got. "That's fine, Chim." Jimin nervously smiled and started driving. The drive was long and quiet. The whole time of the drive, Jimin kept heard the same two sentences. Eventually, he was even able to make out the scene.

"Jungkook went to school with us, didn't he?" Jimin asked randomly. "What?" Taehyung asked kinda of confused and shocked. "Something happened, didn't it... Between me, you, and him..didn't it?" JImin talked in monotone as he kept driving. "I can't say" Taehyung whispered. "I suffered a head injury, you know that Tae. I just wanna know what happened before then. I felt something when I met Jungkook. I know him, don't I?" Taehyung did nothing but sob quietly as he listened to Jimin talk. "I don't know, Jimin." Taehyung said, knowing it wasn't the honest truth, but it was the right thing to do.

"Does Mama Kim still live in the same house?" Jimin house turning around. "Ye" Taehyung mumbled. Originally, Jimin was going to take Tae home with him , but knowing that he couldn't remember and Tae wouldn't tell him hurted. "Jimin, I wanna tell you it's just not my place to tell you" Taehyung said after being silent for so long. "What do you mean it's not your place, Tae? What happened?" Jimin demanded to know.

"Let me out" Taehyung responded. "Tae.." Jimin said softly. "Jimin...please. I told them I didn't wanna see you again because I knew this would happen. You would ask me questions I couldn't answer." Taehyung admitted while sobbing. "What?" Jimin stopped the car. "Jin asked me to come see you many times over the years, but I said no. I didn't wanna face you again knowing it's all my fault" He sobbed louder. "What was your fault, Tae? I don't know what you're talking about. Please..tell me. " His voice broke.

"I'll see you around, Minnie." Taehyung kissed Jimin's cheek before getting out. Jimin laid his head back, watching Taehyung walk away. He had just gotten Tae back and already lost him. Jungkook.. he doesn't even know what happened with him, but he knows it wasn't good.

He tried calling Jungkook, but he got no answer from him. 

Kook

What's up, Jimin? I'm kinda busy.

What happened between the three of us?

Jimin, not now

Please, Jungkook, I need to know. I lost my memory a while ago. Please.

I fucked up okay. I shouldn't even be around you I fucked up my chance back then. 

Fucked up what? What happened with me and Tae. Were we all friends?

Jimin please. Ask Tae I can't tell you that.

He said the same thing. I just wanna know my past. I wanna know what high school was like before I forgot.

I'll see you tomorrow love.

Kook don't be like this please.

Read..

Jimin felt like calling Jungkook, he wanted to call Taehyung but it wasn't like either one of them were gonna answer him. He went home and slept until he had to be up for his first photoshoot with the boys. He contemplated about whether he wanted to go or not, but he had to if he wanted to make a career off this. 

He woke up already an hour late so he had to rush to get ready. He tripped over his feet, trying to get ready. He checked his phone for the time as he got into his car. He had 10 missed calls from Taehyung and Jungkook. He sighed heavily before putting his phone down and driving off.

As soon as Jimin entered, all eyes went on him. For a minute, he felt like running...again. So he did what he did best. He ran. Far as possible,  hopefully away from them, towards them, away from all the problems. "Jimin!" Taehyung yelled after him. Jungkook looked back at the director before taking off with Taehyung.  They asked everyone in the lobby if they've seen Jimin. "That way" Was all they got. As soon as they went outside they saw Jimin crying, staring into nothing.

"Jimin what was that?" Jungkook asked sitting down next to him. "I wanted to run. But then I remembered last time that didn't work out so well for me." He joked. "Not funny. You worried us then and you're worrying us now"  Taehyung said from afar. "Jimin, I'm sorry about yesterday. It is my place to tell you but it's not my story to tell on my own." Taehyung inched a little closer. "Me too, anything you want to know we'll tell you" Jungkook looked over and nodded his head for Taehyung to sit down with them. "Can you promise to stay with us even after we tell you" Taehyung asked not willing of taking the risk of losing him again.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jimin asked, worried about what was going to be revealed. "Promise me" Taehyung said on the verge if crying. "I promise" Jimin smiled.

It was silent for a minute. "Were we all friends in school?" Jimin asked. "No... I was your bully, but you had a crush on me.  Taehyung, of course, was your best friend and crush." Jungkook said honestly.  "What was that conversation about yesterday?" They went silent once again. "I felt guilty.  I really messed everything up with you. Me and Taehyung both did. You hated him because of something we did, and then you hated me." Taehyung stayed silent the whole time.

"Taehyung, what did you do?" Jimin asked, not mad, not ok with it, but also curious. "I'm sorry" Taehyung covered his mouth to stop his sobs from being audible. "Please, Tae, I need to know. " Jimin pleaded. "I had sex with Jungkook knowing he was your crush. You hated me, then when you found out we dated, you hated him too." Taehyung admitted crying softly. "You tried to confess but I told the whole school just to be an ass because I was scared. Jimin, I was scared and I fucked up." Now all three of them were crying.

"How could you, you were my best friend" Jimin cried. "I know, Jimin. I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to do because I liked both of you, but you were caught up on Jungkook. Then we got caught up in the moment, and it just happened.

"Jungkook.. Did it hurt?" Jimin asked crying.  "Did what hurt" He responded.  "When you fucked my life over." Jimin chuckled bitter. "Jimin, I swear I never meant to hurt you" Jungkook said, finally bursting into tears. "I have to go" Jimin said picking up his bag and walking. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. "I just have to go" Jimin wiped hus tears before turning around.  "You promised! You said you'd stay!" Taehyung yelled after him.

Without looking back, Jimin walked away.  "Let him leave. He just needs time." Jun said to Taehyung before walking away, leaving him there alone.