Taeyong wiped his tears with palms, sniffing a little. "Really?" He asked Yugyeom and turned towards Jungkook with hope. Jungkook blinked his eyes and looked at him before nodding with a smile.

"We should inform his parents." Jungkook rubbed his temple, realising he was yet to inform them. He looked at Taeyong and questioned. "Did you inform your parents?" Taeyong shook his head negatively.

"Will you give me their number? They must be worried." Taeyong nodded and fished his phone out before passing it to Jungkook. He unlocked the phone a looked at the wallpaper. It was Taehyung smiling widely while hugging Taeyong to his chest; Another flash of his unconscious bleeding body.

He cannot do it.

He passed the phone to Yugyeom who understood the assignment. He quickly dialled the contact 'mom'.

"Hello? Am I talking to Mrs Kim? Uh-- No, Taeyong is fine. I am Taehyung's friend. He is admitted in the **** hospital... Uh-- yes..."

Yugyeom bit his lip while Jungkook stared at him. "Sure, Mrs Kim... U-h-- don't worry about Taeyong... Okay."

He disconnected the call and looked back at Jungkook. "They'll be here soon."

Taeyong rubbed his eyes tired and made his way towards the waiting bench and took a seat. Jungkook followed and sat next to him.

"Go home with Yug hyung. It's way past your bedtime. You need to sleep. He will bring you back tomorrow."  Taeyong shook his head with a pout before leaning his head on Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh and smiled sadly. He noticed Taeyong hands trembling a little. It wa snot a good sight for him. He wrapped his hand around his, swallowing the little one whole. He smiled slightly when he felt the tremble stop.

"Yug, take care of everything in the university. Nobody should know about this." They should only know what Taehyung want them to know, even if it's the truth-- He didn't voice out his thoughts, keeping it to himself.

Few minutes after Yugyeom left, he was once again engrossed in his thoughts.

/'Don't talk like that about my hyung. He is a very nice person. It's my fault.'/

/'My hyung is so nice and sweet. It's the first time he got irritated. I should have understood.'/

/'My hyung always says we should never judge a person as bad even if they are until you are sure of it. Like... you know.. innocent proven guil--'/

/'Good until proven bad.'/

'/We should always see good in people then our life will be good. If we always try to find bad things then we start doubting even the good things in our lives. It's better to lose yourself to bad than to lose one good thing in your life. These are the lines my hyung says to me almost everyday that I remember it clearly.'/

/'Thank you for bringing him home safe KoKo-ssi.'/

Now that he thinks about it, the image he had of Taehyung he knew is matching everything Taeyong said about him. If this is true, then why did Taehyung do what he did? Maybe he wanted to be goody two shoes. It doesn't matter anyways, whats done is done and he already made a decision and he'll stick by it.

He came out of his contemplation when he heard faint snores from the boy next to him. His hand was involuntarily caressing the small ones. He smiled softly, leaning his head back on the wall. He took a deep breath before shutting his eyes close.

/'You are a dirty, dirty man!!'/

/'It's good that my memory is not that good. I don't even remember what happened in the morning.'/