𝑪𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 𝑰

⁰¹

Atlanta Georgia, USA 📍
2023

"Mira go get the customer upfront we are in rush hour," Miss Anne says walking in a fast paste with four coffees in her hands I mentally cursed myself out walking from out the kitchen "I can tell"

I mutter under my breath giving the nicest smile to an upcoming customer "Hi how can I help you today"The customer obviously in a cranky mood gives me a cup full of coffee guessing not to her liking.

"Y'all gave me the wrong coffee I asked for an iced mocha with extra everything but instead I got a hot ass black coffee" I nod understanding speaking as politely and professionally as I can despite the ugly attitude I was receiving from the customer "I'll get you your correct coffee and a free donut of any kind"

The fragile woman seemed to regret being so rude with the nice and calm tone of my voice "That would be nice make sure it's the strawberry one." I nod getting the hot black coffee and handing it to Saturn as a tired and mentally drained look laid-back on her face.

She takes the cup from my hand a little aggressively then makes the coffee, I walk over to the donut station and get one strawberry donut out putting it in the little brown bag.

And handing it to the impatient customer "Your ice mocha should be out with you any minute" She gives me an understanding smile and stands to the side as I take everyone else orders getting customer after customer happy and out of the shop

A few hours passed and it was time for me to clock out finally after a stressful day I could go to my house and relax well until I closed down the little coffee shop then I could go hope to my comfy home.

Saturn helps me clean up the shop as it's time to close down the open sign was still up and needed to be taken down, I do my little last wipe on a small table then throw the disaffecting wipes in the garbage walking back behind the counter hearing the door open as the bell jingles softly.

"Sorry, we're closing down-"I stop speaking as I'm greeted by the only latto "I'm sorry for coming in so late I'm the new owner of the coffee shop" My head spins a little after hearing such news.

"Oh, oh I'm sorry I wasn't notified about the new owner yet" She gave me a forgiving smile while holding onto her expensive bag as the green dress she had on looked perfect on her she seemed to be in a hurry so kept doing my job not wanting to make her any more late the man she is"it's fine I left something in my office I'll be quick tho"

I nod understanding and clear the cash register "It's fine Ms, Latto take as long as you want" I count the money in the resignation as my new boss walks in the back.

"I'm about to clock out you need help finishing closing up the place," Saturn says to me as she takes her Arin off.

"Agh no I'm good you can go home and get some sleep see you tomorrow, hopefully" I yawn as she waves bye to me and leaves after a few minutes latto comes from the back with a brown folder sticking to her hand.

"Hey I'll be on my way now"I look up from counting the money and nod "Okay I hope you have a lovely night Ms Latto looking forward to seeing you tomorrow," I say in a formal but also fan-girl tone.

Latto digs in her cluttered bag pulls out a clean card and lays it on the counter "You surely will and Here's my number in Chase you need it to call me for anything ok even if it's a lovely date at the coffee shop" I give her a big smile grabbing onto the card as fast as possible.

"Okay I'll make sure to give you a call see you soon " Latto gives me a cheeky laugh then walks out of the coffee shop with a small wave I put the card down and walk to the door locking it so I can go home until I heard a phone ring.

I roll my eyes in annoyance walking towards the telephone and answering"Sorry but we are-" I get interrupted by the raised voice of my manager "Mira before you leave can you pick up those brown documents in the back office and take them home with you ?" I look around a little before getting formally on the phone.

Then remembered something"How no the new owner came and got them" The phone line went dead for three minutes I thought she had hung up the phone until I heard her voice also talking to someone else "Mira we don't have a new owner.."

___________

(I feel like this is so rushed and bad but I don't like really keeping you guys waiting btw I got writers block bad 😞)

-🦦

- sorry for the grammar mistakes and errors -