~𝑩𝑬 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬 🍫~

Atlanta Georgia, USA 📍
2023

A nervous and passionate latto walks through the halls of Morgan High looking for the one and only Mira.

It was Latto's second favorite day of the year Valentine's Day making her feel even better about what she was destined to do ask Mira can she be her Valentine and be hers ever into the next life erupts.

How will Latto approach the soft-spoken girl fluttering her with gifts how will the girl even react will later being rejected or accepting to be something more than the lock butties?

All those thoughts ran through the head of late as she made it to the girls' locker room inside the gym, some girls gave her weird looks for even interning the locker room before their big game but Latto didn't care she knew this had to be done or some other girl will do the small decided for her.

Walking by the showers of showing necked bodies made Latto even more unsure and even nervous she wanted to stop walking and just turn around and go home but before she could even charge her mind a sweaty Mira stepped in front of her with the biggest smile on her face.

"Is all this for me princess " Mira says happily to an eager and nervous Latto even with how much Latte loved being called princess the way Mira said it made the thing between the thick thighs of Lotto twitch needly wanting to be touched.

"Auh y-yeah you like it" Mira chuckles taking the small red Valentine box out of the arms of Latto "Mhm and I'm guessing you're asking to be your Valentine right" Latto nervously nodded while putting her hands behind her back.

Looking down ready for rejection but to her surprise rejection never came "I'll be your Valentine love and more than that if you wish" Latto looked up with a happy smile taking place on her face.

"Really- I mean okay sure Mira" The girl laughed at the awkwardness of Latto while placing her things on the bench her stuff were on and grabbed a now even more surprised Latto and kissed passionately, softly on her pink juicy lips sending half of the locker room in a steal of cheers.

Latto kisses back warping her arms on the shoulders of Mira holding on tight to her as if someone would snack the fragile woman out of her arms.

The once passionate kiss almost turned into a greedy makeout session as the girls in the locker room did their ooos making Mira and Latto break apart from each other smiling happily at one another.

This was the start of something Latto never had or experienced this was now an opportunity for Latto to step out of her shell and finally get the experience she was missing miserably including the long caring kisses the now-new couple had just begun.

-

-i know Valentine's Day was a few days ago but accept this as my apologies for being late lol.-

-🍫

(Sorry for any grammarly mistakes or errors)