~ 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫 ~

Atlanta Georgia, USA📍
2023

Mira pushed her curvy body off the smooth wooden table as her destination to the coffee room made her more eager to walk too expressly since she was getting coffee for her favorite boss Ms,latto.

She walks with more confidence at the thought of handing the cup of coffee to her beautiful boss like lightning spread all out through her head she softly opens the dark-shaped wooden door to the coffee room revealing the exposure of coffee-filled smelling air hitting her nostrils like a strong musk.

No one accompanied the small room making the idea of making the special coffee for her boss with no one around even more incredibly special to her, she grabbed the medium brown paper cup and placed it on the small counter.

Grabbing the glass coffee lounge by its white handle she simply starts to pour the dark coffee into the medium-sized paper cup filling it up to the top rim then placing the glass lounge filled with coffee down onto the clean table.

She made sure to add a little bit of coffee creamer, sugar, and some drizzle of caramel which her boss loved, that sweet taste of caramel kept the brown-skinned woman a special place in the heart of her beloved boss.

Sometimes she even looks at her boss as her work girlfriend cause of the way she loved taking care of the Rich toned woman, she makes sure to stir the mixture of things in the coffee well figuring the coffee is ready she puts the black lid on the cup and turns on her heels picking up the cup as well.

Walking towards the door she turns the cold metal knob and opens it exposing herself to the stir of the quiet office her tall heels clack onto the floor as she walks out of the peaceful room.

The jet-black skirt hugs her perfectly built thighs showcasing every bounce and jiggle her ass makes, she finally makes it to the cold but warm office her boss had only for herself she twists the door knob on the door and walks in seeing her beautiful boss sitting perfectly behind the desk eyes focused onto the small computer.

She knocks on the wall beside her making the focused latto's pretty eyes glide up toward her"Good morning Ms, latto just dropping off your daily coffee" Latto nodes while writing stuff down in her big notebook "Lock the door and sit it onto my desk"

Mira Glady closes and locks the door ready to follow every order the casual woman is going to give, she sits the warm cup of coffee down and stands in front of the cluttered desk.

Latto takes the cup into her own hands wrapping her pink glossy lips onto the drinking port and takes a long thirsty sip from the cup while becoming lightly relieved.

She released the cup from the grip of her lips and sat the cup in front of her neatly rolling the black comfy chair back she looked up at Mira through her thick eyelashes "Hurry up I don't have all day princess"

those reflexing words that left Latto's mouth made the river between the thick thighs of Mira begin to flood as she rushed behind the brown wooden desk sitting obediently on her knees where she belonged.

Taking her hands up to the small gray zipper on the blue dress pants of latto Mira unzips the gray zipper releasing a growl-like sound then pulling out the long begging to be touched member making Latto groan just from Mira's soft touch.

Mira lets a long line of slova leave her mouth onto the fat tip of Latto's cock making Latto relieve a purr-like sound from her mouth and then a very low growl.

Mira starts to Stroke the long hardening member making Latto release ungodly sounds from her pink puffy lips making Mira more eager to do more to the moaning woman.

Mira opens her mouth placing the tip of Latto's Cock in her mouth she sucks and strokes the woman's hard woman's cock with her wet warm mouth making slurping-like sounds echo out through the office.

Latto places her hands in Mira's loose flowy hair pushing her head down deeper into the girl's used throat Mira had no gag reflex she was soon becoming obsessed with the feeling of her boss's cock deep down in her throat.

"F-fuck faster baby," Latto says almost sounding like she was out of breath, she was starting to feel like she was on cloud nine so close the cuming in Mira's throat.

Mira obeys going faster and even taking the woman deeper in her throat making Latto's breathing pick up more as she was about to cum in the throat of Mira "Y-yes princess just like that ugh I'm about to nut all in that pretty throat of yours"Latto smoothing words lingers in the air encouraging Mira to please Latto even more.

Mira takes the member out of her mouth and gives it a long lick slowly down to her balls as her hand smoothly strokes Latto at a perfect speed while the used-to-be glossy lips of Mira sucks and tugs at Latto's left ball sending Latto completely to cloud nine "fuck-"latto says in a rush as cum sprays out of Latto's long member.

Mira holds out her tongue catching every drip of cum "You did so fucking good princess come here," Latto Says softly wrapping her hands around the neck of the brown-skinned girl kissing her sloppy but passionately tasting herself completely on the tongue of Mira her favorite work girlfriend.

-

___________________

-y'all fuck with the smut ?🤭
Fluff coming soon so enjoy.

-🍒

(Sorry for any Grammarly mistakes or errors)