~ 𝑱𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑺𝒀 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑺~

⁰²

Atlanta Georgia, USA 📍
2023

How the fuck embarrassing you and kissing somebody else, is not the same thing Mira says in her head sitting in the expensive car mad as hell while Latto keeps letting I'm sorrys out of her mouth.

I roll my eyes but stop soon I feel her warm hand on my face forcing me to look at her "I'm sorry mama I'm going to make it up to you when we get home I promise"Latto then brings me into a slow but passionate kiss.

I kiss her back deepening the kiss as she tongues me down after a few minutes we pull away separating from each other I sit back in my seat with a smile on my face latto puts her hand on my thigh and then drives off from the occupied club fast.

Going for the highway the faster she drives the sooner her hand starts rubbing my inner thigh I squeeze my thighs together tightly holding onto her hand I look at her as a slight smirk lays on those juicy pink lips.

She gave me a strict look and I quickly tightened my thighs from around her hand I knew there would be no fighting for dominants with her cause she would quickly win.

The tips of her fingers begin to rub my cloth folds I let out soft moans and whimpers she continues rubbing my covered clit making all types of sounds escape my mouth.

She keeps her eye on the road while moving my pink-laced panties to the side then enters two fingers into my wet hole while rubbing my sensitive clit I moan loudly while holding onto the door wishing will get home soon as I was soon feeling I like I was about to get sent over the edge.

"Latto pl-please"I particularly begged to feel the knot slowly forming in my stomach as her fingers thrust into my sweet honey pot while also continuing to rub my clit "cum for me princess"I throw my head back as my eyes roll to the back of my head.

My drooling cum splashes all over her fingers as she pumps her fingers into me four more times helping me come down from my high she takes her hands out from my sticky hole and inserts them into her mouth licking and sucking them as if she was licking some sweet ice cream.

We pull up into her massive mansion she stops at the gate pulls her window down and stretches out from the car to put her fingerprints in so the gate can open she sits back into the car and pull the window up as the large gates open to let us through.

She drives in and drives into the garage that has two floors with all her favorite cars she parks her car back to where she always parks it and turns the car off looking my way "When we go in the house I want you in the bed with all your clothes off alright "I simply nod getting out of the car.

She gets out as well and we both go into the mansion in the garage back door she puts her stuff down onto the counter as I make my way up the glass stairs and walk down the hall into our master bedroom.

I strip from all my clothes and sit on the big soft bed on my knees just like she likes a few minutes go by and she comes in with the box of toys she loves using on me.

She gives me a stern look the throws the toys in the bed beside me"You better not do no running oh, and the safe words off limits I'm gonna treat you just how you want to be treated like a 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒕" Latto lastly says before pushing me on my back.

She grabs one of my favorite pink vibrators looking at it for a second then rubbing the herd plastic on my covered pussy I moan softly feeling the hard metal rub in circles on my clit "Uh uh keep that mouth shut you're not allowed to make no sounds understand?" I nod slowly before feeling a hard slap on my ass making me grasp at the sudden sting.

"y-yes" I begin to arch my back as she turns the vibrator on to its highest swirling it around even more on my clit while adding pressure making me wetter than I was before soaking my panties completely now.

But she didn't care not one bit about the wetness all up in her face instead she bent down kissed and sucked on my inner thighs while applying more pressure onto my clothed clit fully ignoring the throbbing cunt making me curl my toes in distressed "P-please latto"

I say in a begging tone making groan raising my thighs more as she leaves dark colored hickeys on my thighs.

"So fuckin needy," Latto says pressing the vibrator harder on my swollen clit then taking her lips from my thighs  relieving the splits of dark hickeys all over my right thigh "Mmm you so pretty like this you know that?"I nod slowly biting my lip to not let a moan escape my mouth as I get closer to my climax.

I then feel another hard slap on my thigh leaving a print making me yell and moan "Yes" With my response latto lifts my but up a bit sliding the panties off neatly and then letting them fall on the floor.

Then place the small pink vibrator deep inside my glistening throbbing hole making me soon close my legs between her hand "Open them fuckin legs now Mira"My thighs twitch as I obey and do so.

Latto grabs the box beside me looking through it as one hand stayed on my swollen clit rubbing it in circles making me closer to the edge than I thought I was "I-I gotta cum," I say my voice low and soft.

Latto ignored my final request finding what she was looking for then pulled out the one toy I tried to stay far away from "Perfect" Latto said holding the item up in awareness and placing the rubber on my thigh making me flinch with just the touch on my skin.

Then slapped the skin on my thigh hardly making me gasp and whimper at the sting "L-latto I can't" She ignored my cries and hit both of my thighs hard one at a time softly counting and then giving me one last hit as I finally hit my orgasm "let it all out for me mamas"

I Arch my back even deeper grabbing onto the sheets as my toes curled even more while my orgasm sends my body into the hardest shock wave I ever had making my whole body twitch as I squirt and cum all over Latto as she watches down at me with a smirk.

I lay there as I come down from cloud nine as Latto moves her hand from my clit
Rubbing my pussy up and down smoothing my hard orgasm that was the hardest one I ever truly had which scared me a bit was she bringing the good out of me or the bad? or was it just that the jealousy I have truly kills me?

"Turn around baby I'm not done yet we just getting started I'm gonna show you how much jealousy kills "

_____

(.... thoughts,)

- sorry for grammar mistakes or errors -
💋