0.3 - End of Summer

Comincia dall'inizio

There was a new guy that moved to town and his name is Stiles Stilinski. He's a hilarious guy that is filled with a ton of sarcasm. When I first met him, I had a feeling that he already knew about the Supernatural world. I just had to see how much he knew. He drives a jeep like I do, but his constantly breaks down especially at the most inconvenient times. I can't tell you how many times one of us had to go help him fix it or tow it to Emily's house so he can work on it. Paul suggested he go get a new one and Stiles just gave him a cold stare and said, "I will never abandon this jeep, you understand me? Ever." We just left it at that because apparently the jeep has been with him through alot. He also likes to carry around a baseball bat and when I asked him why, he said (and I quote), "I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone. Sarcasm is my only defense and when practically everyone back in Beacon Hills had claws, all I had was a bat." When we told him what Supernatural creatures were here, he took it pretty well considering he faced alot worse. We didn't know how to react when he told us that at one point he was possessed and was called "Void Stiles." He had to explain it because we couldn't wrap our heads around that one. 

Sam was okay with him knowing about the pack and was actually suprised that there was other wolves out there that was different than them. Stiles already knew he had to keep everything a secret so we didn't have to worry about anything there. Him and Jared get along great. I swear that them two are a chaotic duo. You can not leave them two alone unsupervised because they nearly hit Paul with an arrow. 

*Flashback*

I decided to take up archery as a hobby. My dad got me a crossbow and some arrows for Christmas. Everybody gathered at my house for dinner before we headed to a bonfire. I brought my crossbow out so I could practice after dinner. Stiles and Jared ended up finishing dinner first and went outside. It was a nice day so I decided to leave the door open. When Stiles and Jared went outside, I told them not to touch my bow because it has a sensitive trigger. They both said okay and left it at that. Did they listen? No they did not. After throwing my trash away, I was headed to my room to get my jacket. Before I passed the door, an arrow went flyng pass my face and embeded itself into the wall right beside Paul's head. I quickly looked at Jared and Stiles to see who pulled the trigger. They both just stared at me while I glared at Stiles since he was the one holding the bow. He quickly tossed it to Jared and bolted into the forest.

"STILES! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!"  I yelled.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" Paul yelled at the same time I did.

Paul went to go get up and chase after Stiles, but I held him back and tried my best to calm him down. After a couple of deep, breath taking kisses, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he finally calmed down. 

I look at Sam and asked him to go get Stiles because I know Stiles will easily get lost in the woods. As Sam goes to get Stiles, I look at Jared. "Jared? You wanna tell me what happened?" All Jared could do was open and close his mouth like a fish. He couldn't come up with an excuse because he knows I would be able to tell if he was lying or not. "I specifically said not to touch my bow. Why did you two touch it?"

"It was just sitting there staring at us and telling us to pick it up. We gave in after the temptation and decided to give it a try." I just look at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Don't do it again. This is the only warning you two will get." All Jared did was nod his head. Paul on the other hand was still a little mad because I could've been hurt if I was to take one more step. Paul went to the woods to cool off a little more because of the stunt they pulled. As Paul was off in the woods, Sam came back with Stiles and I gave him the same warning I gave Jared and he agreed. Knowing Stiles though, you will never know. After all, he did say that he once messed with a trip wire and got his best friend Scott caught up in it. We all know you don't mess with a trip wire if you see one. 

*Flashback ends*

I'm currently at the beach with Sam, Emily, Jared, Kim and Paul because Joy had to threaten me to leave the diner. She said (and I quote) "If you don't leave this diner right now and go have fun before the Summer ends, then you are going to be fired." I knew she really wasn't going to fire me, but I gave in anyways and left to go spend time with the group. As the guys are playing soccer, us girls are talking about taking a girls trip and exchange recipes. Emily and I take turns cooking for the guys that way she is not doing it all by herself. Kim tries to help us cook as much as she can, but she is trying to stay focused on school. Since the guys are wolves, they have to eat a whole bunch to satisy themselves and their wolf. 

It starts to get late and we go our seperate ways. Once Paul and I get home, we take a quick, steamy, hot shower before going to bed. We quickly fall asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

---------------------------------------------------------

Suprised that I added Stiles into the story?? I have some ideas planned for him. 

Jared and Stiles are going to have start being supervised.

What other shenanigans should Jared and Stiles pull?