He shakes his head as he closes his eyes. I climb on top of him, moving his hands from his eyes as the hump grows larger in his pants. I smile as I grind against it, leaving a hickey on the corner of his mouth. I fall to his side, closing my eyes as he rolls over to look at me.

His head tilts into the pillow, as he moves a stray head from my face to behind my ear. I open my eyes to a loud groan from outside the door. Elias gets up, opening the door before Everest could knock on it. "The bitch downstairs is screaming, I can't fucking deal with it." He looks at me as he rolls his eyes. "You didn't tape her mouth shut?" I moan out quietly as I walk towards the door, exiting the room.

I roll my eyes as I walk downstairs, entering the room as I turn on the lights. She stops screaming and fuck is she loud. "Shut up, won't you?" She rolls her eyes as i grab a roll of tape, ripping a piece off with my teeth as I tape her mouth shut, covering her eyes with a cloth drowned in gasoline.

"FUCK!" She screams once the liquid gets in her eyes. I laugh as I leave the room, turning off the lights as she cries. Elias lays on the couch, looking proud. "I didn't train you for nothing hm?" He raises an eyebrow as I rub my temples. "That gasoline stinks." I wash my hands in the kitchen. "Well yeah, it's gasoline."

"Whatever." I go upstairs, Elias grabbing his phone before texting someone. I throw my shirt onto the toilet seat once I enter the bathroom, sliding my pants down my legs as I step into the steamy shower, grabbing my towel as I lather it in soap, washing my body.

After doing so, I wet my curls under the shower head before stepping out and wrapping my dry towel around me. I walk into the bedroom, into the closet that's filled with drawers and shelves of shoes. I choose a light pink pair of heels to go with my light pink tube top.

I look for a pair of pants, putting every sweatpant, jean, skirt, and shorts around my waist but I can't find anything that'll look good. I step into Elias's side of the closet, looking at a black pair of jeans. I throw them around my waist as I slip them on, tying a belt around my waist so that they don't fall.

I slip on my heels and my top as I grab a black jacket, leaving the closet to do my hair. I grab a claw clip, clipping my hair into the "high" ponytail as I fluff out the edges of the ponytail. I smile in the mirror as I walk out, grabbing my purse and my phone as I exit the room.

I slip past Elias who was calling my name, walking into a hallway that's leads to the garage. Tomorrow was Aurelle's birthday, and I wanted to make it special for her. I get into the black Jeep as I drive out the driveway, driving to the mall that I know would have everything Aurelle likes.

This is going to be a long day.

~~~

"Thank you, have a good one!" I stuff a pair of jeans into the shopping bag as I walk out, rolling my eyes at the rude employee that made my life a living hell in that store. I sit at a bench, checking the bags I have strapped over my shoulder to make sure they're things she would like. "Perfume.. pants, shirts.. SKIRTS! SHIT!" I run towards another store, looking for skirts that are her size.

I find a few as I sigh out, paying for them and walking out. I leave the store, driving to a bouquet shop that I ordered flowers at for her. Blue, sparkly flowers with a "Dear Daniel" imprinted on the front. I smile as I walk out, walking towards the store that was down the sidewalk to buy a hello kitty plush that would go with it.

I walk around the store, finding cards that I could sign and finally, a plush. I make sure after I buy it to hide everything into the bags. I park the car after getting home, walking into the house as I shut the door with my foot. "Hello?" I yell out as I place the bags on the floor, walking upstairs after taking my jacket off and grabbing the bags.

I place them in the room as I sneak in Aurelle's room, grabbing Everest's cologne as I spray the bouquet with it, along with the plush. I return it as I sign the card, licking it shut as I grab present boxes and bags and begin packing everything away, making sure to fold everything perfectly.

I place it all into my closet, away in the room that was behind my clothes. I exit the closet to hear screaming downstairs. "Did she get out of the tape?" I ask as Elias raises an eyebrow once I look at him. "Shit you scared me!" I nervously laugh as I walk down the steps as quickly as I could, entering the basement. I sigh out as I look at Nicole while walking down the steps.

I sigh as I look at her and cross my arms. "Do you ever shut up?" I ask as she laughs. "Your Elias let the tape from my mouth go." I look at the steps, rolling my eyes once I grab a gun pointing it at her. "You won't." She teases. "That's why you probably can't even suck Elias off as good as I would." I laugh at her comment.

"Funny you mention, i just sucked him off this morning." She rolls her eyes. "But you know, I'm sure you couldn't last a second in missionary just like your brother." I stick my tongue out as I raise the gun, shooting her multiple times until I see her body go lifeless. I roll my eyes once I drop the gun, walking back upstairs after closing the door behind me.

It's extremely late, so I just walk upstairs, wash off and change into clothes I would feel comfortable sleeping in; Elias's shirt and panties. I smile as I look into the mirror, letting my hair go loose as I walk out of the bathroom to see Elias laying on the bed.

"Where were you?" He asks as he raises an eyebrow. "I was out, I'm sorry." I kiss his cheek before laying down, plugging my phone into the charger as I close my eyes, falling asleep.

I know that Elias is skeptical, but if I tell him why I was actually out I'm afraid he will tell Aurelle.
I already snuck into their room for his cologne, him as in Everest. I probably smell like a man right now.
Is that why he's acting like this? Or is it because I was out shopping for my best friend. Oh, I wonder how Amari is doing to be honest. I haven't spoke to her in a while.

I hope her boyfriend is doing okay too, Ivan? Or was it Isaiah. Fuck, why am I rambling? I have no idea, but I really want tomorrow to be special.
I bought party banners and even rented a pool out because I know she loves to swim other then getting winked at by men who aren't Everest.

She's been through a lot, and I want her to relax. I love her, so why not?

————————————————————————————
~ THANK YOU FOR READING! ~

How do we think Aurelle's party will go? Will her crazy ex show up? Idk anyways bye love yall.

BYE! || LAYAH.