1 - ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇹​​🇪​​🇷​​🇳​​🇦​​🇹​​🇮​​🇴​​🇳​?

I was heading on my way to the store until I saw my friend Lollipop sitting at the bus stop. So, I thought it'd be fair to ask if she wanted anything from the store. The bus will not be arriving for a while. I still have time. 

"Hey Lollipop! I'm going to the store, you want anything?" I asked the purple woman. She smelled like grape flavored candy.

Lollipop looked back at me "Well, I'm glad you asked. I don't have enough money for some water, can you get me some?" 

Lollipop smirked at me after she said that. She knew how confused I'd get, which I am. I just stared at her for a few moments before finally saying something.

"You have enough money for the bus but not a bottle of water?" I ask, slightly annoyed. 

Lollipop chuckled and replied "I only have enough for a ride and I'm just soo thirsty...''

I sighed and got the bottle of water for her anyways. Lollipop deserves it, she played some wonderful game in the past. I went into the store and was greeted by Cloudy. I picked up two bottles of water as I felt quite thirsty at the moment and payed for it. 

I left the store and gave Lollipop the water. She drank the entire thing in less than a minute. 

A few moments later, the bus arrived. "Well, I guess it's time for me to leave.''

I wave as Lollipop gets onto the bus. She waves back.

I walked for a few more minutes until seeing Pen and Eraser. I greeted them. They didn't respond as they were deep in conversation, so I continued.

I didn't know where I was going as the apartment which I live in went on flames a few days ago.

Less than a minute later, I passed by Pen and Eraser. Again...

I turned back and stared. Something is off. Pen and Eraser looked like a blur, so I continued forward. The closer I got, the more unsettling the setting was.

Pure darkness.

334 words.

An Uncontrollable Taco || BFDI Ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें