A/N

Since none of you know these characters I thought I would quickly tell you a bit about them.

Tabitha Guerriera - They/them, Trans non-binary, Lesbian, Child of Thanatos, Legacy of Athena, Hunter of Artemis, Often referred to as Tabi, Tabs or sometimes Tabicat, Apollo blessed shifter, Dating Artemis and Samantha (poly), Aged 89.

Samantha Dierro - she/her, Female, Pansexual, Daughter of Apollo, Hunter of Artemis, Often referred to as Sam or Sammy, Apollo blessed shifter, Dating Artemis and Tabitha (poly), Aged 23.

Phoebe Bridges - she/her, Female, Pansexual, Daughter of Terpsichore, Often referred to as Phoebs or Phoeb, Dating Tyra, Aged 15.

Lea Scorpio - she/her, Female, Daughter of Hermes, Dating Joshua, Aged 15.

Jaiden Calmeyer - he/him, Male, Bisexual, Son of Loki, Often referred to as J, Einhenjari, Dating Benjamin, Aged 19.

Benjamin Rowe - he/him, Male, Gay, Son of Tyr, Often referred to as Ben, Einhenjari, Dating Jaiden, Aged 19.

Joshua Chedder - he/him,  Male, Son of Apollo, Often referred to as Josh, Dating Lea, Aged 15.

Tyra Richardson - her/him, Gender fluid, Child of Mars, Dating Phoebe, Aged 14.

Willow - she/her, Female, Aroace,  Tree dryad, Hunter of Artemis, Basically a Meg McCaffrey on steroids, Aged 14.

Btw this is set after ToN (The Tower of Nero) and SotD (The Ship of the Dead) and will mention and/or include characters from PJO, HoO, ToA and MCatGoA. So if you haven't read those yet I advise you do before you read this, but I will try to keep as many major spoilers out of this story unless they are needed in the plot for any reason. Tabitha's character is Italian, I am not and only speak a bit of Italian so if any Italian they use is incorrect feel free to correct me in the comments.

~Tab1kat signing out~