Secret

While walking through the seemingly endless streets, I could see many little huts and stalls, selling anything from clothes to pumpkins. Several voices could be heard from people advertising their goods.

I love visiting the market. The energy. The sights, the sounds, the smell. Seeing all the people as they go about their day. Seeing the merchandise. And also for the chance of catching a glimpse of him.

My life has been so different after meeting him. Willy Wonka. We haven't known each other for long, but it feels like we've know each other a lifetime.

My father, Mr. Fickelgruber, doesn't really approve of me walking around here. Through the market like any commoner. My father thinks that just because these people have less money than us, means that they are less worthy. He finds "poor people" to be vomit inducing, which is just absolutely ridiculous.

I've never liked how my father looks down on people less fortunate than himself. I've never agreed on that, but I've given up arguing with him about it. He'll never stop being narrow-minded.

I also know that he would never approve of my relationship with Willy Wonka. I'm not even sure I should call it a relationship. He very dear to me, but it's also heartache just waiting to happen. I've explained that to Willy before. But I don't think he really understand.

Suddenly, I saw something that was out of place. A yellow teapot, abandoned on the ground, was right outside a otherwise somewhat empty alley. I glanced into the alley, seeing only a few boxes that were standing by the inner wall.

I bend down and picked up the familiar teapot. A certain someone has served me tea out of this very teapot before.

Quickly. I walked into the alley and was just about to pass the boxes when a hand flew out. Grabbed my own and then pulled me in behind the boxes.

"Willy!" I exclaimed, before silencing myself with my palm. I held up the teapot towards him. "You knew I'd see it, didn't you?"

"Thank you, I've been looking for that!" Willy smiled innocently as he quickly put the teapot down in his hat again, before putting the hat back on his head.

Willy wrapped his arms around my waist, while smiling wide.

"I just wanted to hear your voice." He admitted while holding eye contact with me. Strands of his brown curly hair fell over his hazel eyes. A warm fuzzy feeling was spreading throughout my entire body. I'm not sure if this boy know the effect he has on me. I smiled at him.

"Willy, someone can see us!" I reminded him, while glancing back into the alley. I don't want to ruin this sweet moment, but my father knows many people. Sometimes it feels like he has eyes everywhere.

"I know." Willy closed his eyes and exhaled, dropping his hands as he lowered his forehead to my shoulder. "I've missed you."

I hugged him closer, not wanting to let go. I've missed him too.

"You shouldn't be here." I tell him, while also making no effort for him to leave. I know that Willy would leave  the moment I asked. That's why I'm not asking him to.

My father wants me to date men who are either as rich as us or even richer. He would never allow me to meet a man who doesn't mind giving away his last coins to someone in need.

"This will be our secret." He whispered, while moving just enough for his lips to meet the spot just below my ear. His gentle kiss against my neck had me weak in my knees. Before I knew it, I've tilted my neck so that he could have more access to my skin to kiss. His hands traveled to my hair, his fingers tangled in it. "Do you want me to leave?"

I shook my head. I turned my head towards him, pulling him closer until our lips meet.

A kiss is easy. You close your eyes and kiss away the thoughts. Thoughts of the guilt and the shame if my father were to ever find out. He would see it as betrayal. But that didn't make me want to kiss Willy any less.

We pull apart, still smiling. "I'm a fool for you, Willy Wonka. But atleast I'm a self-aware fool." I admit.

I forced myself to back away.

"I have to go. My father will know that something is wrong if I'm not home soon." I said, while also not wanting to leave at all.

Willy looked down on me, smiling gently while nodding.

"Meet me here tomorrow, at the same time. I have a surprise for you." He said with that mischievous glimpse in his eyes. I smirked at him.

"What is it?" I asked. Willy just tilted his hat towards me.

"Meet me tomorrow and I'll show you." He insisted as he tilted his hat. He is just adorable. I really wish father would approve. Everything would have been so much easier.

"I'll be here, don't worry." I promised.

We held into each others hand for a short moment, before I had to go. I was the first one to let go.