Chapter - 8 You are like a baby

Start from the beginning

She said, 'No, but I am having a little pain in my injury.'"

I tensed up and said to her, 'I'll apply some antiseptic cream the doctor gave me for your cut.'

She said, 'No, no, just give it to me. I'll apply it myself.'"

She is stretching the word 'self,' and I remember that car scene.

I chuckled and said, 'Just sit here quietly. I'm coming in 1 minute with the cream.'

Then I went to the drawer and found the antiseptic cream. I came near to her, and she was just watching my actions.

I opened it, took some amount in my fingers, and said to her, 'It will burn, but it is effective.' Then I'll bandage your wound.

Then I sat in front of her on the bed and said, 'Can you please pull down your T-shirt, or do I have to do that too?'

She hurriedly said; no no, I'm doing it.

And then she pulled down the area where the bandage was applied by the doctor. I slowly opened it and applied the cream.

As I applied it, she said with the pain in her voice, 'Ah, it's burning,' and then she held my wrists and closed her eyes."

I went close to her and started blowing air from my mouth onto the wounds where I am applying cream so that the burning sensation will be less.

Then I applied the cream, took the medical box, and bandaged her wound again.

I saw her she has opened her eyes and just gaze at her wounds. I could see a lone tear escape, but she hurriedly wiped it away.

And then she saw me, as I am observing her actions. Our faces are so close, and I can feel her breath on my lips. I am feeling my erection; our lips are so close that if one of us moves, there will be a kiss.

Suddenly, my phone rings, and both of us snap back to reality. Then she realizes how close we are; she hurriedly stands up and goes to the bathroom.

And I am just thinking that I want to kill the person who called me in this intense moment and ruined my moment with her.

I saw Jimmy's call on my phone, picked up the call, and said, 'What happened to you?'

He replied, 'Good morning, sir. Sorry for the disturbance, but are you not going to the office today?'

No, I will not go for some days and will do my work from home," I said in a cold tone and cut the call.

Then I heard a sound from behind me: 'Umm, why are you not going to the office today?'

I don't want to go,; i replied by not seeing her.

She come in front of me and said; Really?

I saw her and said, 'Yes, really.' Now, come to the dining table for breakfast.

She just nodded. I stood up from my place, held her hand, and we came out from the room.

She said again, 'Why do you always hold my hand?'

Because you are like a baby whom I have to take care of," I replied calmly.

She said, 'Hey Mr. I'm 20 years old, so don't call me baby, understood?'

And I am 27 years old; i replied to her.

As we reached the table, I made her sit in a chair, and I also sat on my chair.

She said; it means I should call you bhaiya?

As I am drinking water, all the water comes out from my mouth, and I start coughing.