ᴊᴏʀᴅʏɴ ᴍᴀᴇ ʜᴀʀᴛ

Birth Name: Jordyn Mae Hart

Nicknames: J, Jordy, Jay

Date Of Birth: 13th February 2000

Star Sign: Aquarius

Place of Birth: Blackpool, Lancashire

Height: 172 cm (5 Foot 7 Inches)

Instagram: jordyhartt

Occupation: Bar Owner and Bartender (Acapulco Lounge)

Face Claim: Laura Celia

FACTS ABOUT JORDYN MAE HART:

* She named her Cocktail bar in Manchester after the city where her grandmother was born and where she used to spend her summers as a child.

* She grew up with her father working in a bar, and as a teen she started working in his bar, but when she turned 18, she opened up her own bar.

* It was quite quiet for about a year until women's footballers and men's footballers started going to her bar as she was dating a footballer at the time.

* And in the end with lots of them promoting the bar then it became a bit hit as a cocktail bar and it went viral for some of it's cocktails and their aesthetics.

* Jordyn can speak Spanish, Portuguese and English after her grandmother taught her at a young age.

* Jordyn lived in Blackpool until she was 15, when her family relocated to Moss Side in Manchester for her mother's job as she was a Spanish teacher in a secondary school.

* She has a scar running down her eyebrow from an accident in 2022 when a glass smashed in her bar and cut her badly.

* She gives off very big Golden Retriever energy.

* In any bad moments she will just laugh, it is uncontrollable laughter, but it is bad in really bad moments.

* She is a BIG gossiper, like she loves a good bit of chatting shit about others.

* She is very protective over her own trust, if you break it, you never get it back from her.

* Jordyn is pansexual and has been out for a long time, she first realised in 2014 when she was 14.

* Jordyn is a perfectionist, she would rather something be done once and it takes a long time but be perfect then rush something.

* She thinks that if you're going into a relationship for something short term then you are just foolish.

* Jordyn falls in love very easily, but she will hide it in the depths of the abyss that is her heart.

* Jordyn has two famous ex girlfriends in Chloe Kelly and Kady McDermott.

* Jordyn and Chloe Kelly dated from 2018 to 2021, breaking up on mutual terms when they couldn't agree on anything together about their future.

* Jordyn and Chloe still contact each other a lot and are very civil and close, and Jordyn supports Chloe's current relationship, and she actually set them up on a blind date as he is a Shift Leader at her bar of the serving team.

* Jordyn and Kady McDermott dated from late 2021 to the middle of 2022, well it wasn't dating as they refused to label it, but they were practically girlfriends but didn't dare put anything out about it.

BODY MODIFICATIONS~ TATTOOS:

* Angel wings and halo on the back of the neck.
* Heart outline on her right hand middle finger.
* Half a heart on her left hand thumb, matching her girlfriend.
* Rose outline on her left upper arm.
* '2000' on the side of her left pointer finger.
* 'Kiss Here' on the back of her right hand.
* 'Made In Heaven' was written on the left side of her ribs.
* 'Angel' written on the side of her left fore arm.
* 'Born To Die' written on her hip in red cursive letters.
* Butterflies under left right boob.
* 'Amor' written on her right wrist in red ink.
* The outline of a sun on the inside of her Left arm.
* Mandala design behind her Right ear.
* Barbed wire wrapped around her upper left arm.
* Mouth with a tongue sticking out on her upper right arm.
* A safety pin on her left arm.
* A heart on fire on her right wrist.
* Cowboy boots with flowers coming out of them on her left arm.
* A teeny Snake wearing a cute cowboy hat on her left arm.
* She has two paw outlines on her left thigh for her two dogs.
* A ghost holding a flower on her right arm.
* A fish in a bag on her left fore arm.
* A red chilli on her left arm.
* She has a dragon going down her spine.

AN: SOOOOOOO this book is up, hopefully it will be updated every few days, but bear with me as I am in work almost every day. 

AND

I have been thinking a lot about this All Stars season, and I'm liking it and I'm thinking of making a book for it.

Soooooooo if you would like an All Stars book then please follow this link to the google form to help me out with it if you could.

Thank you my loves xxxxx

ALSO am I okay calling you loves or lovelies, or would you prefer something else.