ʏᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ?

My tongue is sacred, I speak upon what I like
Protected, sexy, discerning with my time (my time)
Your energy is yours and mine is mine
What's mine is mine
My face is sitting, I don't need no disguise
Don't comment on my body, do not reply
Your business is yours and mine is mine
Why do you care so much whose **** I ride?
Why?

"Yes, and?" ("yes, and? ")
Say that shit with your chest and (say that shit with your chest)
Be your own fuckin' best friend (be your own, be your own)
Say that shit with your chest (say that shit)
Keep moving like, "what's next?" (with your chest now, baby)
"Yes, and?"

Yes, And? ~
Ariana Grande

Yes, And? ~Ariana Grande

STILL 3RD PERSON: 

"Overall hearts were raised the most by....." Scott continued to tell us. "By the girls." He said defeated.

Everyone, well the girls only, cheered as this came through. But those cheers were cut off but a text coming through to Zach's phone.

"I've got a text." Zach announced cutting off the girl's celebrations.

"Oh boy's I would have taken you on dates, but you obviously don't fancy me THAT much sad crying face." Zach read out as the boys all suddenly look sad about this. "Jordyn."

The girls were now just laughing at the boys before they heard more phones go off around them this time. 

"I've got a text." Ella T told everyone as they all looks a bit shocked looking at each other. 

"Hi Ella, Since I got your heart racing, I think we should meet properly. Come meet me in the Hideaway. Jordyn xx." Ella T read out as the group looked shocked at her, the girls looking decently excited for the girl in question.   

JORDYN'S POV: 

I was waiting sat in the hideaway, waiting for the first person who's heartrate I made go sky high come in. I secretly hoped for one specific person but if she didn't come in then I'd have to talk to her at some point. 

And I heard the door go as I looked up from where I was sat on the bed, hopefully still looking like the angel I am, well only slightly. 

"This is so pretty!" I heard this Scottish accent say as I looked up and saw Ella walk through the door to the Hideaway. 

"Hiya." I told the girl with a smile and a wave of my fingers as I stood up, my heels still on as I walked up to her. 

"Hi." Ella T told me with a smile as she hugged me, kissing my cheek with a grin on her face. 

"This is stunning!" Ella told me as she walked in further, looking around the room to explore it all.

"It's unbelievable." I told her with a nod.

"Do you want the honours?" I asked Ella as there was a bottle of bubbly between us, once we had taken a seat onto the bed.

"Sure." She told me as she got ready to pop the cork on this bottle. Popping it open towards the wardrobe, which I was guessing was filled with things not for our trip in here, away from us.