ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ

'Cause it's a hundred others speaking
I've been tryna make a stand
A hundred others speaking
I can't make you understand
There's only one out here for ya, one out here for ya

I'll be the first to say
"Baby, what's your name?"
'Cause I want ya
That kind of woman
Hard to pretend
Now I can't sit still
Let me show ya
That kind of woman (Woman)
(That kind of woman, woman
That kind of woman)
Hard to pretend
Now I can't sit still any longer
That kind of woman

That Kind Of Woman ~
Dua Lipa

I was led with Kady as we shared one of the sun loungers, while her head was resting on my chest

"What was your chat about with Ella?" Kady asked me, and I could practically hear the jealousy seeping through her voice. 

"Like she was asking me about being back, and I asked her about her and Tyrique." I told Kady as I traced a line up and down her arm. 

"What was she asking?" Kady asked me as she turned to face me. 

"About like me and her talking a bit while we're in Casa." I told Kady honestly from what I could remember. "But I told her I need to know where she stands with Tyrique." 

"I'm not here to be played, to play games or to just have fun, like I want someone to marry and have kids with." I told the brunette honestly and truthfully. 

"But I told her I need to know where she stands, or I'm not even gonna try talking to her, because I'm not here to be played, or to play with anyone's feelings. Like I want to focus on us, but at the same time, we can both keep getting to know others until we decide where we stand." I told Kady as she nodded absentmindedly onto my chest. Like she had other thoughts racing through her head. 

I just kissed the top of her head as we heard a text chime and I just looked up and saw Cat had a text. 

"I got a text!" Cat shouted at us all. 

"Islanders, Buckle up, it's about to get racy as the Villa and Casa Amor go head to head in today's challenge, Raunchy Race. the villa that gets the most points will win a party tonight. #MayTheBestVillaWin." Cat read out as I cheered quite loudly. 

"Guys we need a party!" Leah shouted at us all as we nodded. 

"We're gonna get lit guys!" Cat told us as we all cheered getting more and more excited for these game now. 

"CASA! CASA! CASA!!" We all started chanting with a smile as we got ready for the Raunchy Races. 

We all sat around the fire pit as we got ready for this challenge, and I took my placed between Leah and Kady as we got ready for this challenge. 

"All Islanders must act out a different sex position." Lochan read out as we looked to the ban in question for a second. 

And I quickly was dragged to the floor as Kady inter hooked our bodies together as we acted out scissoring.