Chpt. 1

The older vampire smiled to his younger brother, who wiped some blood from is lips and smiled back. "Let's go home Timmy, someone'll find him eventually."

      The little vampire, Timmy, tugged on his brother's sleeve and bolted into the trees. The older boy chuckled and ran after him, but stopped suddenly when the sound of quick footsteps stopped abruptly and a cry of fear echoed through the night.

      "Timmy?" He called, "Come on buddy, answer m-" He stopped. Before him stood Timmy. Timmy had his eyes closed and a stake was driven through his heart.

      "NO!" He screamed, gently pulling the lethal piece of wood from his baby brother's chest. Timothy fell into his arms, limp and lifeless, dead yet again.

      "We're sorry to have inconvienienced you, but you and your brother have broken one of our sacred laws from the time of the witch trials." A vampire, lean and tall, appearing about twenty years old, was leaning against a tree not far off.

      He smiled maliciously at the blood running down Timothy's chest and over his sneakers. " You currently have three options. One, we kill you. Two, we kill you. Or three, you can do some damage control, think of it as community service."

     The younger vampire blinked, repeating, "Damage control? What do you mean?"

     "You seem to know the area, you must bring us the dead boy's girlfriend, almost like a sacrifice. You live if she dies." The tall vampire stood and began to sride toward the boy vampire. 

     "I accept," the younger said, shifting his dead brother in his arms.

     "Very well, This is your new task, complete it and you may live another day as Chase Mahor."

~*~*~*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~*~*~*

Comment please!!! I'm new to wp so recommend anything