Chapter Eleven

Tomioka pov:

'I mean ew, you are gross,' I said to her and threw the nearest pillow to her.

'Want to see a magic trick?' I asked her, and she nodded.

When she blinked, I hopped over her head, quietly landing behind her.

'Whered you go?' She asked, suddenly confused.

'Boo!' I said and scared her. 'How?' She asked.

'A magician never tells his secret,' I said and vanished again.

The magic trick was cool, although I could never explain it myself, actually.

Although it was kind of funny to see people's reaction whenever I did it in public.

I used to do it to impress the little kids at the orphanage, I started around the time I turned 12.

I only knew the magic tricks thanks to Kira, I couldn't ever learn them any other way.

Kira was basically a genius, just like her dad was, appearantly.

I smiled at the thought.

Only coming out of my trance as I saw makomo jump from the tree onto the window.

'Show off any cool magic tricks yet?' She asked me in Russian. Okay, just pretend it's Russian. I don't feel like translating)

'Of course I did. Who do you think I am?' I replied in Russian with a laugh.

'You guys speak russian?!' Iguro asked in english.

'Yeah, they do, but I wasn't skilled enough for Kira to successfully teach me,' sabito whined.

'Sabito is a asshole!' Makomo said in Russian and hugged her boyfriend.

'Yes, babe, I love you too!' He said excitedly, and I laughed, so did makomo.

'She just called you an asshole. It used to be kiras' favorite phrase to say whenever we spoke Russian together.' I laughed out loud, and he looked irritated.

'Whatever, you guys are assholes!' He said in English.

'Mhm, suree,' makomo replied also with English.

'I'm basically the third wheel, although you are my girlfriend of like 7 years!' Sabito whined.

'I don't see a ring on her finger yet,' I said in Russian with an eye roll, and makomo only laughed at what I said.

'Oh, come on! What did he say?' Sabito asked makomo.

'I'm not telling~,' She said with a teasing smile.

'Okay, so like, tomioka can basically do everything cool except socialize?!' Iguro stated, confused.

'No, I can do that, i just choose not to,' I said with a shrug.

'I'm actually pretty good at it as well, except I haven't been interested in any ody so I usually just tell everybody to fuck off, just like how Kira taught me to whenever somebody bothered me.' I said and flopped back on the bed.

'Yeah she had to teach you how to say fuck off because you just attacked the other kids!' Sabito argued with me.

'They deserved it. They were pricks!' I argued back. 'Fair, I guess, though you just went breaking kids' bones because you felt like it!' Sabito argued back.

'It was a good way to relieve stress?' I questioned with a smile.

'You were hopeless back then, basically a wild tiger,' makomo said with a small smile.