chapter two

Tomiokas pov:

I remembered what sanemi said to me.

"Shinobu was so excited to show us her brother!"

I nodded in response to her question, and she beamed with happiness.
'Giyuu, you should let us do your hair!' Shinobu said in excitement.

I glanced up to her in confusion before she sat me down on the floor and grabbed a hairbrush and some hairties before brushing my hair.

'Oh, you're going to be so pretty!' Shinobu said with happiness.

'Mitsuri daki, you should do his makeup while the others do their own thing!' Shinobu said, and I looked at the two girls who were hesitant to touch me.

'Go ahead..' I mumbled, and they smiled and started putting random stuff on my face.

The boys were just doing their own stuff, iguro was playing chess with muichiro while genya and yuichiro were playing snakes and ladders.

Gyutaro was attempting to learn how to play chess while sanemi was watching the girls put all their random glitters and stuff on my face.

'Close your eyes, this is the most important part,' daki said and put eyeliner on my eyelids.

I could feel mitsuri applying stuff onto my lips.

'Oh giyuu- you look so pretty with a French braid!' Shinobu said happily and showed me a picture she took from the back of my head.

'I'm totally sending this to sabito, makomo, tsutako, kanae, kanao, tanjiro, nezuko, zenitsu, Aoi, Ino-' I cut her off with a glare as she laughed.

'Giyuu, you look like a fem boy!' She laughed, and I could feel my face growing hotter from embarrassment.

'Hah- he's embarrassed!' She said outloud and fell onto the floor in laughter.

'Dude, shut up - it's not THAT funny!' I argued with her, and she just continued laughing at me.
I was probably bright red from embarrassment now, and I hid my face as the others laughed.

'Stop laughing it isn't that funny!' I protested, but all I could hear was the others laughing. I removed my hand, and even the boys were laughing at me.

'Tomioka, you do look like a girl!' Iguro said, and I couldn't help but smile as well when everybody was laughing at how much I looked like a girl.

'God giyuu- you look just like your sister!' Shinobu said, still laughing.

I laughed just by imagining how funny I looked. Once I started laughing, everybody else stopped and just looked at me.

I immediently stopped laughing as the others did, and I looked around.
'Damn giyuu, you can actually feel emotions? At this point, I thought you couldn't even muster a smile,' Shinobu teased, so I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at her.

'You've heard me laugh a lot!' I yelled at her, and she started laughing.
'Careful, you don't want to break a nail- princess~,' Shinobu teased and also threw a pillow at me.

'Don't call me that, I'm not even a girl!' I argued back and threw another pillow at her, which led to a full-on pillow fight.

_____

'I'm going to wash the makeup off,' I said and left to go to the bathroom. I grabbed a few makeup wipes and used them on my face.

I laughed slightly at seeing my reflection before I wiped my face, I really did look like tsutako.

I sighed as I removed the braid, and my hair came out slightly wavy.

I heard a knock on the door, and then it opened.