Chapter five

Tomiokas pov:

Soon after he had finished brushing my hair, we started speaking. 'Arent you going to eat?' Sanemi asked me.

'Not hungry,' I replied with a yawn. 'Okay, well, I'm going back downstairs,' sanemi said. I felt a little bit sad seeing him leave, though it isn't anything major.

'Before I go, can't I just say I'm sor-' he tried apologizing again, but I didn't want it.

'Just save it, I told you - I have no need for it. It didn't make me upset whatsoever,' I replied to him, my gaze turning away from his face.

When I turned to look at him, his face was twisted with all kinds of emotions that I just couldn't make out at all.

'Well, all right then..' He mumbled and shut my door.

I laid back on my bed, closing my eyes.

I sighed before realizing I couldn't sleep, not yet, at least. I got up and went to the bathroom and jumped into the shower.

Once I was in the shower, I sat on the floor and curled up into a ball, rethinking all my life choices, I shut my eyes.

Once I opened my eyes again, I hopped out of the shower, putting on a different pair of sweatpants and a sweater with a tanktop underneath.

I left my hair down.

Once I got out of the bathroom, I heard a knock on my door, seeing sabito
And makomo.

'The fuck?' I asked as makomo was holding a bowl of cereal in her hands.

'Eat,' sabito said, and I shook my head.

'I'm not hungr-' I didn't get the chance to finish when makomo shoved a spoon full of cereal in my mouth.

'I will force feed you,' She said, and as I chewed the food, she basically shoved down my throat. 'Damn dude - you are so lucky,' sabito said with a sigh.

'I'm like - 22 you can't boss me around, I'm older, and taller- shortie,' I said, and she grabbed a lock of my hair. 'Eat,' she said with a glare. 'Babe - you're turning me on,' sabito said, and she glared at him as well.

'Nevermind~' he said with a small laugh.

I took the bowl and started slowly eating while we sat on my bed. 'I want to go out today,' I said after I finished my cereal.

'Which place?' Sabito asked with a smile. 'I don't know - Maybe a arcade' I shrugged, and they both nodded excitedly.

'Yes! Giyuu, get ready!' Sabito said and started digging through my closet. 'My outfit is perfectly fine,' I said with a small pout. 'You look like a homeless person,' makomo replied to me.

'You both are just way to mean to me,' I said, and managed to catch the flying clothes with my face. 'Wear that' sabito said with a smile.

'O-kay..?' I mumbled and went to my bathroom the change. 'Can I come with?' Sabito asked flirtatiously. 'To watch me change..?' I asked him, confused. 'Of course, so can i-'

'No, fuck off' I replied and shut my bathroom door, making sure I locked it.

I looked in the mirror after I finished changing, and I didn't look all that bad.

It was just some ripped jeans with big holes on the knees, a white tanktop with a zip-up black sweater.

Once I walked out of the bathroom, I saw sabito and makomo arguing about something again.

'Okay, let's go,' I said and started walking downstairs. 'Damn- you sound like a bratty bottom' sabito said to me and flicked my ear repeatedly.

'Never call me that again.' I said and glared at him.