Chapter One

A/N trolls movie spoilers just so you know, I don't want to ruin it for anybody!
_______________
Tomioka pov:

I was in my room while tsutako made dinner with her girlfriend.

I could hear them laughing and giggling. It disgusted me.

How could people find it in their heart to love?

Love is disgusting.

I sighed as I scrolled through tiktok on my phone.

'Giyuu, come down here!' I heard tsutako call for me.

'Coming!' I yelled back and pulled my hood up.
Once I made it downstairs, I noticed a few extra people in the house.

'What are those?' I asked and pointed to the people sitting in the living room.

'Those are my sisters, friends, why don't you hang out with them for a bit?' Kanae, tsutakos girlfriend, said with a polite smile. 'I'll pass, thanks,' I said, but before I could run back to my little cave, Shinobu called my name.

'Hey giyuu- why don't you come hang out with us?' She asked and waved her hand.

I turned to them, and one person caught my eye. He had white hair and was covered in scars, some recent and some old.

'Giyuu..?' Shinobu asked, and I looked at her.

I shook my head and ran back upstairs.

______

Sanemis pov:

The guy just ran back upstairs after shaking his head.

'I'm sorry - he is just very introverted,' Shinobu said and stood up.

'I'll go talk to him and see why he won't come hang out, just wait for me, okay?' Shinobu said and quickly went upstairs.

'That guy is kind of hot,' daki said, and her brother smacked her head.
'He doesn't seem all that nice to me' gyutaro, dakis brother stated and looked at everybody else.

'He seems rude,' yuichiro said with a shrug. 'That doesn't make him any less hot,' daki said with a little giggle at her brothers reaction.

'Don't even think about it,' gyutaro said to daki, and she laughed, immediately stopping as she looked over to the spiral staircase.

'Oh Shinobu, you're back - and with that guy,' mitsuri said and took a good look at the guy. I got my fair share of glances as the guy was looking at his feet with his hood up and hair covering his face.

____

Tomiokas pov:

I can't believe I was dragged into this.

Everybody was chatting, and I just felt so out of place.

'So what's your name?' Somebody asked me, and I looked up to find everybody staring at me.

I quickly looked back down to my feet, fiddling with my fingers.

I turned to look at Shinobu
And she is also looking at me, with a smile of course.

'Well, what's your name?' She asks with a micheveous glint in her eyes.

I glared at her but looked back at the floor. 'tomioka..' I mumbled.

'I couldn't hear you,' She said with a playful smile on her face. 'Tomioka.' I said a bit louder, and they smiled.

'Hi, tomioka- I'm mitsuri!' A girl with pink and green hair said with a smile. I looked up at her through my hair.