1. Deal

The sun begins to set, casting a warm golden glow across the sky. The air is still and balmy, carrying a hint of the ocean breeze. The sky transforms into a canvas of vibrant shades of pink, orange, and purple blending together in a breathtaking display.

During this perfect summer evening, a time to relax and enjoy, you were walking towards a cafeteria dressed in a knee length skirt made of a lightweight fabric, allowing a gentle breeze to kiss your legs as you walk. Paired with a tuck in shirt made up of breathable material, keeping you cool and comfortable. And to add a touch of sophistication, there's a wais length coat in a light color that complements the outfit beautifully.

The moment you stepped in the cafeteria, you were greeted by a whole new world of splendor and beauty. The place was absolutely stunning, with its tasteful and elegant design.

It wasn't too crowded, only hosting those who could truly appreciate the luxurious experience it offered, successful businessmen and affluent families.

The air was filled with the delightful aroma of freshly brewed coffee and mouthwatering pastries. The waiters moved gracefully, attending each guest with a blend of grace and professionalism.

The atmosphere was calm and peaceful, allowing for quiet conversations to take place.

You gracefully walk towards an empty table beside the glass wall giving a perfect view of river and a beautiful sunset. Attended by the waiter and giving your order, you started scrolling through your phone an attempt to kill the time as you wait for your order and that specific person whom you supposed to meet today.

A few minutes passed by when you heard a manly voice saying while pulling out the chair and settling himself down comfortably.

"Sorry to make you wait."

You look up to see Kim Taehyung, dressed in a formal attire that fits him like a glove as if the outfit was made just for him, highlighting his best features. With his black hair perfectly styled, it adds to his overall allure. His black eyes are captivating, there's an undeniable aura of handsomeness that surrounds him.

He pulls out his phone and car keys from his pocket putting them on the table while saying.

"What did you order?"

You roll your eyes at him. Of course it's nothing new, it's always you who reach before time and always order for both of you.

"Where were you?"

"Hi, i m fine..... thanks for asking."

He playfully mock you causing you to pass him an irritated expression.

"Instead of greeting you are questioning me like i made you wait for hours."

"15 minutes."

You didn't hold yourself to fire back.

He frown and look at his watch while saying.

"Your working hours are over so don't need to be that bossy."

You hold yourself from smiling and said.

"Still where were you. We supposed to meet after our work, so after work you were supposed to come straight here."

"I was busy, it isn't mandatory to get off from work on exact time."

Just then your order arrived.

"Don't be exclusive taehyung. It's not only you who works. Anyways let's dig in, then i want to talk about something really serious."

Taehyung nodded and you both started eating.

You and taehyung knew each other since you were babies. Your families being friends since generations. You both are best friends and closest to each other than anyone else. You knew almost each and every little detail about each others lives.