𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Soooo. The second book is done, y'all! This went a little faster than the first book. This went better than the first book now that i know what I'm writing, especially the fight scenes, I will be writing the last movie of the Rami franchise and that'll be the end of the 'My Hero' Spider-Deku series.

Things to know for the final book.

• Eddie Brock will be in it, as I am involving Venom in the story (my absolute favorite villain with a trashy solo movie)

• There's no Sandman in the story. It would be very hard to keep track of  him and his storyline.

• The Gwen Stacy replacement will be my OC Vailly Eden, so she will be Izuku's second love (or just a placeholder for Katsuki).

• Eijirou will be the Harry Osborne Goblin, so there will be two villains for Spider-Man.

So yeah that's all you'll need to know for the last book for this series and it is already in my drafts with a chapter done so I'll probably publish it in a few days or so.

Again, thank you for reading my books. Reading your comments always makes me crack up in joy with your weird ass responses to the characters.

Love you all, and I'll see you in my next book! 🩷

🎉 You've finished reading ℳ𝓎 ℋℯ𝓇ℴ 𝒞ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓈 𝒜𝓰𝒶𝒾𝓃 - ℬ𝒶𝓀𝓊𝒟ℯ𝓀𝓊 (𝒮ℯ𝓆𝓊ℯ𝓁 𝓉ℴ ℳ𝓎 ℋℯ𝓇ℴ) ✔︎ 🎉