★ reaction : waking up beside them

๋࣭ ⭑ jaehyun .
☆ he might be energetic and playful .
☆ he'd probably drag you out of bed at like 8:00am to go and play football ( soccer ) or some other sport .
☆ he'd definitely get you feeling very energised .

๋࣭ ⭑ sungho .
☆ would probably wake up before you .
☆ he'd probably put his fingers like in your nose to wake you up ans you'd be like "ewww ( 'Д') " .
☆ it would be like 9:00am when you wake up so not very early .

๋࣭ ⭑ riwoo .
☆ it would be lazy .
☆ he rolled over in his sleep so his arm was like on you so you'd have your lift it off you in the morning .
☆ you'd have to drag him out of bed so he can make breakfast for you both .

๋࣭ ⭑ taesan .
☆ it'd be sorta like fun and happy .
☆ no matter the season , he'd get you out of bed at 9:00am to go to the basketball court and play basketball .
☆ after playing basketball you'd go to a convenience store to get breakfast .

๋࣭ ⭑ leehan .
☆ he would probably be chill about it all .
☆ you'd wake up at around 8:00-9:00am and talk about what you want to do today , like going out or staying in .
☆ you'd wake up and have fish shaped cereal for breakfast with some juice .

๋࣭ ⭑ woonhak .
☆ he'd be lazy but get up eventually .
☆ since he's younger he would be tired in the morning "just 5 more minutes (*'◒'*) "  you'd have to drag him from bed .
☆ you'd make chaotically make pancakes for breakfast at like 10:00am .