★ h.dm : nirvana's embrace

The rain taps on the window pane of your cozy city apartment's living room, setting a gentle rhythm to the gray and gloomy day outside. You sit on the worn-out couch, wrapped in a warm blanket, lost in thought. Taesan, your boyfriend, always knows how to brighten even the dreariest of days.

He walks into the living room, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he holds a stack of vinyl records in his hands. "I've got something to lift your spirits," he says with a smile.

Your curiosity piques, and you look at the records, your heart skipping a beat. Among them, you see the iconic Nirvana album covers. Taesan knows that Nirvana's music holds a special place in your heart.

As he carefully places the vinyl on the turntable, you can feel the anticipation building. The soft crackle of the needle hitting the record is music in itself. Taesan's fingers dance on the knobs of the vintage record player, adjusting the volume just right. Soon, the living room fills with the raw, grungy sound of Kurt Cobain's guitar and the haunting voice that defined a generation.

You close your eyes and let the music wash over you, feeling every emotion that the songs convey. The melancholy lyrics and the raspy, passionate vocals mix with the rain outside, creating an atmosphere of deep connection.

Taesan sits down beside you in the living room, and as you listen together, you steal glances at him, watching his eyes light up with the music. Your fingers intertwine, and you both sway to the rhythm, lost in your own world.

As the final notes of "Come As You Are" play, Taesan turns to you with a tender smile. "Even on the darkest days, there's beauty to be found," he says, his voice a soothing balm to your soul.

And in that moment, in the heart of your living room, as the rain continues to fall, you know that with Taesan by your side and the music of Nirvana in the air, there's a kind of magic that makes even the rainiest days feel warm and cozy in your city apartment.

遥望 boynextdoor ⋆.ೃ 🏐On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara