★ l.sh : seoul serenade

On a scorching summer day in the bustling city you called home, your boyfriend, Riwoo, and yourself decided to escape the heat by exploring the local music store. You held hands as you strolled down the sun-drenched streets, the city's heartbeat pulsing with life all around you.

The moment you stepped into the store, a wave of cool air washed over you, providing sweet relief from the relentless sun. The soft melody of acoustic guitars being strummed greeted you, setting the perfect mood for your adventure.

You and Riwoo roamed through the store's labyrinth of instruments and music memorabilia. Your eyes danced from one shiny guitar to another, and your fingers grazed the keys of grand pianos as you imagined the symphonies you two could create together.

After browsing for a while, you found ourselves in the vinyl record section. Riwoo's eyes sparkled as he searched for hidden gems, and you couldn't help but admire his enthusiasm. He picked up an old, weathered album and handed it to you with a grin. "How about we listen to this one tonight?" he suggested.

You nodded, your heart swelling with affection. You continued to explore, your shared passion for music strengthening you bond. As the minutes turned into hours, you lost track of time, engrossed in the melodies that surrounded you.

When you finally decided to leave the music store, you carried a new vinyl record and a sense of contentment with you. The summer sun was still blazing, but it felt less oppressive now. Hand in hand, you walked back through the city streets, knowing that no matter how hot the day, your love was the melody that would keep you cool.