★ k.dh : sea of love

You arrive at the aquarium, filled with excitement, knowing that today is the day you're going on a date with Leehan. The two of you agreed to meet at the entrance, and as you approach, you spot him waiting with a warm smile.

"Hey there," he greets you, his eyes lighting up as he sees you. Leehan is dressed casually but stylishly, and his easygoing demeanor instantly puts you at ease.

"Hi!" you reply, your heart racing a bit. "I'm so glad we're doing this."

He nods and buys the tickets for both of you, and you enter the aquarium. The moment you step inside, you're surrounded by the beauty of the underwater world. Colorful fish swim in mesmerizing patterns, and the tanks are filled with vibrant coral and aquatic plants.

As you walk through the exhibits, Leehan shares fascinating facts about the marine life on display. His enthusiasm is contagious, and you find yourself hanging on his every word. The way he talks about the creatures and their ecosystems is both informative and endearing.

You come across a massive tank filled with graceful sea turtles. Leehan gestures towards them, saying, "I love sea turtles. They're such ancient and majestic creatures. Did you know that some of them travel thousands of miles to lay their eggs?"

You watch the turtles glide gracefully through the water, their movements so serene. You can't help but admire Leehan's passion for the natural world and his willingness to share it with you.

After exploring the various exhibits, you find yourselves in front of a massive glass tunnel that allows you to walk through a tank filled with sharks and rays. It's a breathtaking sight, and you hold your breath as a massive shark glides by, inches from your face.

Leehan chuckles at your amazement and says, "Don't worry, they can't get to us. It's perfectly safe."

You feel reassured, but the experience still sends a shiver down your spine. As you continue to walk through the tunnel, holding hands, you can't help but feel a sense of wonder at the beauty and power of the ocean's inhabitants.

The date continues with a visit to the touch tank, where you both get to feel the rough skin of a small nurse shark and the smoothness of a stingray. Leehan's smile is infectious, and you can't help but share in his joy.

The day flies by, filled with laughter, shared moments, and a deepening connection. As you exit the aquarium, the sun is setting, casting a warm, golden glow over the two of you. Leehan turns to you, his eyes full of warmth, and says, "I had an incredible time today. Thanks for sharing this experience with me."

You smile and reply, "I had an amazing time too. Thanks for making it so special."

As the day comes to a close, you realize that this aquarium date with Leehan was not just about the marine life but also about the bond that the two of you are building. It's a memory you'll cherish for a long time, and you can't wait to see where your connection with Leehan leads next.