She didn't find her phone anywhere.

Y/n: maybe I left it in my room

She said as she started walking towards her room. She went to her room and saw her phone on the bed.

She went to the bed and was about to pick up the phone when there were many gun shots heard. She flinched hearing all the sounds.

She went to her window and saw some people entering the mansion.

She quickly went and locked the door of her room. She sat in the corner of the room hugging herself. She was really scared right now.

That's when her gaze went towards her phone. She picked it up and dialed Jin's number as he was going to come there.

He picked it up within seconds.

OTP

Jin: everything alright, princess?

He asked as soon as he picked up the call. More gun shots were heard making y/n flinch again.

Jin: w-what was that, princess? Don't tell me it's what I think it is?

Y/n: o-oppa.. someone is trying to g-get into o-our mansion

She stuttered in fear.

Jin: clam down ok. I'll be there within 2 minute. Just stay calm. Go to the meeting room if you can. You know where i sit in the meeting room right?

Y/n: i-i do

Jin: good so there is a secret door behind the wall where i sit. Open the door and stay over there. I'll come as soon as possible ok? You can do that right?

Y/n: I-I'll try

Jin: good. Just stay calm

Y/n: hmm

Call ended

As the call ended y/n walked towards the door of her her. She opened it a little bit to check if someone was there.

No one...

She slowly walked out of her room and toe tipped downstairs, making sure no on was there.

As she walked through the living room she heard more bullets. When she was just about to enter the meeting room she heard the main door burst open.

Without looking at the main door she ran inside the meeting room.

She started to find the secret door which Jin was talking about. That's when she heard the meeting door being knocked.

Her heartbeat increased as she gulped. The door started banging harshly. Y/n quickly hide under the big round table in the room. She held the leg of one chair sliding infront of her so the person who enters the room doesn't see her.

She kept her palm on her mouth trying hard not to sob cuz she is really scared right now.

She held the breath as the meeting room burst open. She closed her eyes as she heard footsteps coming near.

"Princess, it's me. Your Jin oppa"

She heard Jin's voice. Her heart calmed down hearing his voice but he's voice was a bit weird to her. But she decided to go out.

She moved out from under the table and stood up on her legs.

"Hello there, Ms.Kim"

He greeted with a smirk. He cleared his throat changing his voice back to normal.

"Nice too meet you"

Y/n halted on her steps as she moved backwards.

Y/n: y-you aren't Jin o-oppa...

..........................

Meanwhile....

Jin was driving as fast as he could. Though he told y/n to be calm but he's the one who can't stay calm after her phone call.

His heart isn't ready to slow down.

Jin: just be safe, princess

He said to himself.

That's when he saw three cars blocking his way on the empty roads.

He knew exactly who's cars were these

Jin: fuck this!

He said as he stopped the car, harshly. He took his gun and got out of the car.

As he stepped down his car. 10 to 15 men came out of those cars.

He pointed his gun as them.

Man 6:  do you really think you'll win against so many of us

Jin: let's see how you change your statement

He said as all of the started fighting. Tho is wasn't so easy for Jin to fight all of them but he did it.

All the men were lying unconscious on the ground.

Jin: losers!

He said to those men. He went towards their car and drove off leaving his car behind.

That's when a message popped us on his screen. He looked at it as his eyes widen.

"Save your sister if you can"

He knew who's message it was.

Jin: if i even see a scratch on her it will be last day of your freaking lives, black devils

He said out of pure anger, accelerating faster. Soon he reached the Kim Mansion.

He saw that all the bodyguards were dead, laying on the floor.

He quickly ran inside the house to search for y/n. He ran into the meeting room just to find no one.

He opened the secret door and still...

No one

Jin: no no no no!

He shook his head as he looked under the table.

Jin: fuck it!

He banged his hand on the table. That's when he noticed a paper on the table.

He opened the folded paper and read what was written on it.

Too bad that you sister is with us. Save her if you can, Bangtan. A challenge. You have no chance but to accept it. Be ready to be defeated.

~Your biggest rival The Black Devils

To be continued.............. ◉⁠‿⁠◉

Hahahaha suspense 😝
😏😏😏😏

Bye.