Chapter 29 : Meeting the In-Laws..

Third Person's P.O.V

Taehyung asked the driver to stop the car at the midway of the road.. Jungkook who was sitting beside him look at him confusingly as to why the elder asked that?

"Is everything ok?" Jungkook asked once the car stopped

Taehyung nodded his head before opening the hand bag that was kept beside him and removing out a box..It was a phone case..

People who remember knows that the twenties era didn't had the smart phone, so video calling, chatting was not a thing back then..The phone's were ancient in body and model..

"Jungkook here keep it with you, It has sim installed in it and there is only my number saved.."
Taehyung forwarded the box towards Jungkook who accepted it in a state of shocked

Jungkook was flabbergasted, phone? Him? Even his Eomma doesn't have her own personal phone..She still uses the telephone/house phone..

"What happened?" Taehyung asked seeing his husband's look

"W-hy a-re you giving m-e this?"
He asked stuttering don't want to upset his husband..

"So that we can contact each other.."
Taehyung answered being blunt!

"Huh?"
Jungkook was still confused..Why do they need to contact? It's not like Taehyung is shifting to Japan permanently! And is contacting even necessary for newly weds?

"Don't be confuse, I know you have not seen our family members using phone but it's their will, I don't have such norms..I don't know if you'll need me when I'll be gone or anything, So it's better if you keep it.. It's very helpful for communication.."
Taehyung like always explained his husband..He knows why the younger is in so much shock, It's wasn't permissible to own such technologies, Not everyone can afford it and especially women's/Fe-MALES were prohibited from using it..Reason? No one bothered to know..

Taehyung know the plan and even his husband but not everyone, It's possible than everything won't go as they planned and for that it's better to be connected with each other and other thing is he doesn't believe those stupid stereotypes where a housewife or househusband should not be given too much freedom, owning phone was one of the freedom considered back then..

Jungkook always loves when his husband instead of getting angry takes the initiative to explain him everything..Now he know why was the need for him to have phone and even what he have to do..

"Don't let anyone know you have a phone, They might not like it and will make a big blunder out of it..I'll call you every night and if emergency call me only when you are alone or inside your bedroom..Okk?"
Taehyung asked softly, he planned this whole thing at early morning while getting ready and asked his PS to deliver the latest phone model secretly to him..

Being rich surely has its own advantages as instead of a family member one butler received the parcel and delivered to his room..

Jungkook like a child nodded his happily..After that Taehyung asked the driver to start the car and on the way he instructed Jungkook how to use the device and charge it..He even bought younger some snacks and chocolates which he thought the younger might need when stressed with the exam..

They reached Jeon Mansion in another 10 min..Mrs.Kim Soo-Min already informed the Jeon's about the sudden arrival of their son with Taehyung..

Mrs.Jeon and Rose both were happy and hence from morning they were preparing feast for the son-in-law of their house.. Ho-Seok didn't stayed back as he needed to go Ulsan urgently for some legal issue about the land they purchased for the new Lotte though he personally called Taehyung and apologised while Mr.Jeon was at home..