Chapter 2 : Taehyung's Entry

Third Person's P.O.V

Next Morning

Today Kim Mansion is very lively...Maids and Buttlers were busy decorating the Mansion. Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun with her Daughter In Law Mrs.Kim Soo-Min were busy inside Kitchen cooking favourite meals of their son and grandson respectively.

Jimin was in his room sleeping because he was tired. Jin was also busy helping his Mother In Law and also arranging his doreyonim's room.

"Jin pass me the spatula and keep this desert inside the refrigerator." Mrs.Kim Soo-Min gave Jin the desert exchanging it with the spatula.

And finally after cooking for 3 hours the meal is ready...Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun and Soo-Min immediately went to their room leaving the rest of the work for Jin.

Soon they were all ready except for Jin who now gotten a few minutes to fresh-n-up and bath his daughter.
Mia Soo-Hee's babysitter is not a professional babysitter but one of the maid of the Mansion so Jin is the one who takes care of his daughter.

"Where were you Jimin when we were working?" Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun asked sternly...She might be strict but doesn't like discrimination. She has noticed how Jin is the one who does most of the work while Jimin always giving reasons like post pregnancy phase, then husband phase or handling toddler phase...She doesn't like Jimin's attitude but couldn't do anything as he is the son of her daughter...But still at times when needed she never forgets to make the boy know his place.

"Ab-b i was with the toddler's they were crying and you know how crying can affect hana's health." It's right because of being Twins and some pregnancy complications..Hana the younger twin when born was very weak... Doctor also told them not to keep much hope as there are very less chances of her to survive, by god's grace she survived but doctors has strictly told them to not let her cry excessively or made her mad over thinkings at least till 5 years otherwise it can affect her health badly and Jimin being the sweet little Angel is never forgets to use it as his safe card.

Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun just sighs knowing now she can't say anything...After that they all were sitting quitely when mansion bell ringed echoing in the Whole Mansion..All got very excited and made their way towards the door...Jin was also there he came with Soo-Hee when Halmoni and Jimin was talking...

One Buttler opened the door and there he was for whom whole Mansion was engaged since early morning The Kim Tae-Hyung standing in all his glory smiling his most famous Boxy Smile...

Halmoni smile widely before engulfing Tae-Hyung in a bear hug...Who Chuckled and hug back...

"Missed me Yunnie?" Taehyung asked

"So Much." Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun teared a bit after all he is seeing his tiger after 1 month... Taehyung was in US for his Clothes Manufacturing Project as a Head.

"Eomma we all are waiting." Jin said for which he received a glare from Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun

"Hello Jin hyung." Tae-Hyung greeted by bowing to his both brother in Law