Chapter 25 : Wedding Reception

Third Person's P.O.V

Taehyung and Jungkook were now inside Taehyung's room..It's was already late so they just took shower and went off to bed because again tomorrow is a big day..

Jungkook when he entered the room for the first time was shocked seeing the huge room/complex/duplex?..Cause Taehyung's own personal bedroom can be considered as a seperate apartment.. Though he didn't got to explore the room as Taehyung just led him to the bed and they shower but still he estimated that it's substantially spacious..

Next Morning..

The run roll up really quick and it was already morning..Now its 8:00 am and as usual taekook got up with the help of alarm always set by Taehyung.. Jungkook is a heavy sleeper compared to Taehyung led me add..

"You can use the washroom first.." Taehyung said as he came out from the closet room wearing morning excersize suit..

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked seeing his husband picking his phone and head phones..

"Ohh i am going for jogging and to some warm up, would you like to join?" Taehyung replied

"No, umm i will just take a bath.." Jungkook opposed and made a gagging face in his mind thinking how can someone be so energetic early in the morning..

"Sure, I am in this floor only at the terrace garden, incase i didn't returned back after your shower and you need me.." Taehyung said giving his husband a small smile and went outside..

Jungkook just nodded his head standing in the middle of the bedroom and then shook his head before making his way towards the closet room..

He still hasn't gotten the bedroom tour but Taehyung have guided him about the basic areas being bed-room, closet and bathroom..

40 minutes later..

Jungkook got ready for the day, it took him quite a lot time compared to his normal days as he was doing his make up and hairstyle.. Today is his official first day in his in-laws house so it's mandatory for him to look like a new bride/groom..

Taehyung panting entered the room, hearing his harsh breathing Jungkook look towards him..

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah, It's just even in winter the sun heat is strong.." Taehyung said still catching his breath..

"Are you done?" Taehyung asked referring to his morning routine

"Hmmm" Jungkook nodded his head

Taehyung look up after he got his normal pace of breath but then found it going back to zero again after looking at his gorgeous Husband..

Because damn his husband look so fascinating even in early morning..

"Umm w-hat happened?" Jungkook nervously asked when he found his husband's strong gaze on him..

Taehyung who was gone in to another world came back from it and immediately averted his gaze from his husband feeling embarassed..

"U-h U-m, I-i will just t-ake a bath.." Taehyung spoke hurriedly and disappeared inside the bathroom leaving his confused husband behind..

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked himself pouting..