BIO PT4

The Actual Last BIO. Please keep of the information in mind. Or just re-read it. Whatever..

Oh and I also decided to use the current year for this Book.

Bay-class Battlecruisers

Nicknamed the "Tragic Triplets" or the "Worst UPN Warship"

Nicknamed the "Tragic Triplets" or the "Worst UPN Warship". Manila Bay and her sister's Bacoor Bay and Iligan Bay were unsuccessful in their role. Iligan Bay not even being completed and was just left as a floating hulk. Waiting it's faith.

The other two however. We're commissioned but didn't see combat. They had a multitude of problems. Namely:

Steering Issues
Underpowered
Poor Metal Construction
Underpowered and Dangerous Weaponry
Tendency for parts of the hull to Crack under immense pressure.

These issues were the sole reason that these ships didn't last very long.

Infact of the three that were planned and when Iligan Bay was layed down. 2 of them were already in Davey Jones locker for a variety of reasons.

Those being:

Manila Bay: Sunk during a storm when it's electrical system suddenly failed and under the immense strain of the steel used in her construction was too much and the ship broke in half

Bacoor Bay: Sunk during a magazine explosion in Port when a Fire started in the magazines. She was later raised and scrapped. Some parts of het metal being used in Iligan Bay's reconstruction.

Thankfully. Only Iligan Bay was Azured. The other two didn't. However. Iligan Bay was not completed until 2023. She was layed down 3 years ago.

During Early 2023. Plans were submitted to completely rebuild her and turn her into an Aircraft carrier.

This plan was accepted and from January 24 2023-January 26 2024. She re-entered service as the Philippine Navies first carrier built in the Philippines. She was named. Olympic.

The Armament of the Bay class was unknown as the documents about them were never revealed to the public. The only thing know about them is that they had an Armament of 10, 12 inch guns. A handful of Gardo CIWS, 5.9 inch guns and VLS Silos. Even their length, width, draft and displacement is unknown.

UPN Olympic