Looking delivisly handsome

"Uffff koi itna khoobsurat kese ho sakta hai" said toxic devil looking at himself in the mirror.
("Uffff How Can Someone Be So Beautiful" Said Toxic Devil Looking At Himself In The Mirror)

"Exactly I'm too thinking that ki Mai itna khoobsurat kese ho sakta hu, thanks for praising me man" spider said with a smirk.."
("Exactly I'm thinking too thinking that how can I be so beautiful, thanks for the praising me man" Spider Said with a smirk..)

"Oh man just shut up I'm talking about myself." Toxic devil said punching to spider.

"Exactly I'm also like you...im also talking for myself" spider again said

"It is important for you all for wasting the time" Black poison said with anger.

"Oh man why you can't talk us politely" said spider

"He can talk lovingly only to his love" said toxic devil with a smirk.

Black poison rolled his eyes and they all sit in there luxury car.

And moved for there place.

AHAAN POV--

They all are standing in front of khan house.
"Mom firstly you go inside" said ahaan

"No beta we both go together" said suhana.

"Mom I'm a little bit scared what if they don't want to continue this relationship" said ahaan while remembering noor.

"No beta I'm sure they are not like this, we are the one one who left them in there difficult time, so if they give us any punishment then we'll accept it" said suhana

Okay mom let's go I said and we both went together..Faris bhai was busy in some work he told us that he'll join us tomorrow, so we both arrive here. While thinking all this we both went inside and saw that nothing is changed may be there conditions is not good,but my eyes are looking for someone...

We look at raziya mami, she is looking too old as compared to her age.my mother run toward her and hugged her tightly like raziya mami is going somewhere...

While raziya mami realised mom she also hugged her and they both start crying for some time..I also become so much emotional looking this view, if bhai was there, then he'll also become senti but his bad luck that he is not there in this precious moment.

They both broke hug and start gossiping raziya mami told that her husband isn't recover yet..while listening this I feel that someone clenched my heart Because of my father, he is in the situation. A lone tear escaped from my eye and I cleaned so that nobody can see it. I went to raziya mami she was shocked looking at me and same reaction from my side because in past she look like a model, but now her husband condition totally changed her.

Yet something on her face attract me. It whole covered with wrinkles but something on her face make her adorable may by her prayers because noor told me that,