CHAPTER 4

Various crime leak in social media include those victimized from these inhuman deeds. The mastermind of the offence, wrongdoings is capable more on what we couldn't imagine. Individual who is a victim, family of a victim, peers, acquaintances, can't sleep deeply when they couldn't reach the word justice. Some of them must do avenge thinking blood is to be taken from them then absolutely the payment of the impair is blood til death.

As a human who consider themselves not human after committed those inhuman deeds, might fall into an abyss which is death. On the top of that freedom, always take for granted, abuse it's authority to the point it could lead us into a seal of guilt forever nor lifetime. In the end we are the one who lament of having lack of reverence, empathy, pity , benevolent due the self-interest prior then unvalued other folks in any aspect.

There are times, we are tied on responsibility through the careless actions that we almost did then ripe the impact from our decision in life. Moreover, cutting ties from those  its impossible to do.  Theirs no exceptions in order to forgot everything nor consider yourself as impeccable.

Unknown organization, quiet known as a hideous organization who accepts special projects legal nor illegal few information was leak about this organization filled with Assassin's,Mafia ,retired military ,
ex-convict,Hitman, Con artist....
Entirely, sorounds by sinful folks which is manage under  the leadership of  Faceless

Their leader known as F, no one knows what's  exactly his/her sexuality they recruit individuals who is capable who obtains potential physically, mentality. In addition checking your background before you are qualified under their management.

T.J Paxton received a letter, stating he is qualified to works under their organization. On the top of that T.J felt thrilled, knowing he will having a lots of fun without doubting, hesitating he accepted the offer. Currently, he is now part of the unknown organization under the leadership of Faceless. He wonder who is the person behind of this hideous organization that is known, a terrifying weapon in the Asia.

This organization, has a lots of connection in immeasurable countries theirs no doubtful they can manipulate thousands of lives. Life on this organization is like a puppet they can control it's like a comparison of brain, heart which is the dominant is brain can manipulate whatever they wants.

T.J got a flight in Dominican Republic , cause his target migrate on this country before he plan to go there, he already altered his identity then successfully he arrived. The contract told him to killed the target later on, the days of arrangements, making an impeccable moves his work's is well done.

He got a flight, to go back on Spain on the place where he's born, even he got no work definitely, he surely survive without experiencing the stage of impecunious. Because, he is the only heir of Paxton who have wealth able to support his daily living. The reason why he accepted the offer due the buzzkill he felt in his life lacking of reasons to live cause he is now an independent guy without parents who can look after him even in the future he'll surely gone.

T.J made a conclusion loving is hurting, at first makes you fell like a ballad. However  the opposite is a melancholy song capable to ruined your tone in living. Despite of everything human choose to be inlove and feels what is truly love from the folks you've genuinely love moreover giving your everything in order to cherish them. Sadden, the return is very excruciating once they've suddenly betoken from our embrace.

T.J departure is safe he headed upstairs changing his clothes , walking towards the balcony while holding a liquor in his hands, he witness the silence light in the city. No matter how high he stood to imply his emotions right now still it is stoic who is living on abyss. Seldomly, he drown those thoughts, realizing he is a morose. Morose means a person who enjoys excruciating, some folks imply this as a sadist individuals who really exist. Stage of a weird folks, used to admire pain, contusions as happiness.
Abruptly his introspection been disturb from a call which his phone is vibrating.

“Hace tiempo, Bien trabajo......”

Sentences of regards from his acquaintances, shown their extolled from works flow  is well, additionally informed him that the payment is transferred already towards his name.
T.J response is quite cold and short  later on the call is ended.

The gleaming radiation from the sun  waken his conscious from deeply drowsiness constantly his senses is already waken while his eyes are still closed. Meanwhile,  his downstairs to eat breakfast everyone is in silence like there's no one who have guts to break it. Those folks, servants who work under the name of Paxton plastered on their faces contain various emotions fear, respect moreover those unexplainable matters.

Villia Paxton seems quite shall seen as weird pace which located far from Madrid where T.J is currently staying for a days, after that he travelled back on hideous another house remembering, his late grandfather who previously own that place.  It's been a month since he successfully departing from Madrid, now his living surrounds by subsistence agriculture able to sustain his needs in daily living.

Months has passed, he already knew those unfinished matter should be fullfil as what his vow on that matters. He got a flight again head in Philippines to fix his personal matter's, after that definitely he will be back again in Spain.  Clock is ticking rapidly without a notice constantly well finished apparently, his demure abruptly disturb due the vibration from his phone.

, hola?....... Entiendo.”

T.J casually answered the calls they talked using spanish language they casually handed a new target the info is already transferred on T.J  device. Mission, to accomplish asap. His role in organization is a hitman , having fun to diminished lives from other who contribute inhuman legacy towards on society. He works to killed various folks who has greedy in authority, money more on personal motives.  Indeed,those folk's he currently works to accomplish is a worse one, so theirs no doubt lots of folk's want to seen them on the abyss.