Chapter 10: Just a day in my life

Comenzar desde el principio

Huohuo: Why don't we... Share it?

(Y/N): Sure.

.....

You were making macncheese in the kitchen, when Huohuo came in and run towards you while crying.

Huohuo: Waaaaah!

(Y/N): What's wrong, Huohuo?

Huohuo: I-I was outside when somebody threw sand in my eyes! It-it hurts!

(Y/N): Aaah let me see it!

You grab her face and blow on her eyes while cleaning the rest of the sand. In the distance, the culprit was watching.

Hook: Grrr...

________

(Y/N)'s narration: In results, it seems there was a war between my two little sisters. I hate being the cause of war again.

________

*BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

The sound of the digital alarm rang, waking you from your slumber. You turn it off by throwing a cinder block at it, completely destroying it. You then feel something rustling under your blanket, you lift it up and saw-

(Y/N): Huohuo? 

Huohuo: G-Good morning, Mr.(Y/N).

(Y/N): What are you doing under there?

Huohuo: Well, last night Hook kick me out and told me to sleep outside. It was midnight and it was dark, and I was scared. So I ran to your room and hide under here...

(Y/N): *sigh* That girl...

The door to your room opened to reveal Hook with an angry expression.

Hook: What are you doing in my brother's bed...?

Huohuo: EEEK!!!

.....

Movie night.

Hook: Hey, let's watch a scary movie!

Huohuo: S-Scary movie? N-No thank you...

Hook: What's wrong? Are you a chiken?

Huohuo rapidly nods her head, making Hook smile sadisticly.

Hook: Good.

Later that night, the three of you watch a horror movie all night all the while Huohuo clings to you.

Hook's mind: This is not how I imagine it to be...

_________

(Y/N)'s narration: There's also a new teacher at my school. I think he's targeting me.
_________

Dr.ratio: Alright, does anyone know, what H2O stands for?

He scanned the whole classroom until his eyes land on you, who was daydreaming. He slams your desk, snapping you back to reality.

Dr.ratio: What about you? Mr.(L/N), do you know what H2O stands for?

(Y/N): Uhh.... HoHo?

Dr.ratio:....

(Y/N):....

Dr.ratio: No... ZERO POINTS!

He grabs a piece of chalk and throws it at you at full speed, hitting you in the head.

(Y/N): AAAGH!

.....

Dr.ratio: If you still don't understand, don't hesitate to ask.