𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Very physical." Beard anwsered.

"Okay. All right. Anything else?" Ted inquired.

"Borderline violent."

"Mm-hmm. You heard the man. Still can't believe y'all don't have pads in this sport. It's amazing—" Ted was cut off by a Mancunian accent.

"Sorry coach, do you mind if I say something please?"

"Yeah. No, sure, Jamie. Come on up, yeah." Ted beckoned Jamie up to the front of the room. Tallulla from the corner, already furrowing her eyes at the boy.

"Thanks." Jamie started, "I know I wasn't the greatest teammate. I did some shitty things. I said some shitty things. But I want each and every one of you to know that I'm truly sorry and I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make it up to ya. Yeah?"

"You called me a jaundiced worm." Colin spoke out.

"Right, yeah. And I'm sorry about that, Colin."

"In a profile for my hometown paper." Colin continued followed by an awkward silence.

Bumbercatch spoke up, "You hit on my mum. In front of my dad."

Jamie stammered looking over at Tallulla for help, who continued to not acknowledge him, "I apologize for that, Bumbercatch. Uh, please tell your father I'm sorry. Um, and give Janet me best, yeah?"

Richard then made his statment of Jamie hate in french. "Oh, he said that you cupped a fart and put it in his face," Another player translated, "Sounds better in French."

"Yeah. I know. I do... I do remember that and I'm... I'm sorry. Um... Hey, is there anyone else?" Jamie asked letting an uproar of Jamie PTSD arise with all the players.

"You got us relegated, mate." "I don't know you, but I don't like you." "I am not a worm."

Ted cut everyone off, "Okay. Okay, okay, fellas. All right. That's good. Good apology. Way to get the ball rolling. Okay. Come on, guys. Let's go. Let's get out on the pitch. Settle it out there. Let's go, Richmond! Here we go now. Come on."

All the player and coaches left the room, leaving Tallulla in the corner of the room, looking in her bag. The camera wasn't in there but she didn't have the heart to find it really. She looked up from her bag to see one player still left in the room. Jamie Tartt stared at the girl looking rather dejected but hopeful as he gazed at her.

"Ulla, I wanted to say sorry."

Tallulla shook her head and moved past him sighing, "What are you sorry for Jamie?"

He took a nervous gulp, "For kissing you."

She froze and turned around to look at him, "What?"

"I'm sorry for kissing you, it was wrong and I took advantage of you and I never should have done it, it was stupid," The boy rambled, "I'm so sorry Ulla."

"Jamie it's okay." She moved to stand infront of him, "I'm sorry too."

"What are you sorry for?"

"For saying you should get a new person," She wrapped her arms around the green eyed boy, which he happily accepted, "Please don't get a new person Jamie Tartt, I still want to be yours."

"I wasn't planning on it." They held on to each other for a moment before they finally let go. "They really hate me, don't they?" He sighed making the girl chuckle.

"Not with out good reason." She argued, they both began walking out of the locker room and onto the training pitch. Tallulla beaming about having her person back. "You changed your hair, I like it better now that it's grown out." She made him smile shyly.