New job.

*WARNING: this chapter contains serious situations*

SO FOR THE PAST 5 DAYS ME N SEUNGMIN HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT. LIKE A TON.

"HEY Y/N! how are you doing?" seungmin says as he barges into my room

"Uh hi" I say, not looking up from my phone. "WHY DONT YOU PUT THAT FUCKING PHONEE DOWNN. DARLIN SO WE CAN BE ALONEE NOWW" he sings. "Sorry, job interview tomorrow" I explained. "Ohh, I'll let you get to that than!" He says. "Thank you. Love you" I say, smiling. "I love you too!" He says as he exits the room.

Me and Seungmin aren't really together, he doesn't wanna be in a relationship (ur probably emo now🖤💔😭😞💀🔪🔥)  . But it's fine! I'm happy being friends.

the next day
It's FRIDAYYY that meansss INTERVIEW. I'm so heppeh I luv interviews 😍✌️

After the interview

OMGOMGOMG. I GOT THE JOB. IM SO HEPPEH I LUV LATTE ARTWORK. OH YEAH, I WORK AT A LOCAL CAFÈ.

ONCE(HAHAHA IM A ONCE)  I GOT HOME I RAN UPSTAIRS AND I RUN TO SEUNGMINS ROOM TO TELL HIM THE NEWS. But when I get there, I see him kissing Wonyoung, again. This flip flopping ass bitch. You think I'm talking about Wonyoung? No, I'm talking about seungmin. We had a whole conversation about staying away from Wonyoung.

2 days ago

"I'm gonna stay away from Wonyoung from now on" "why? I mean I know you two broke up, but she still wants to be your friend" "I know. She just makes me mad." "Oh, okay."
Present day

'I'm not even mad. I'm not even mad.'
I try to convince I'm not mad , but it's not working.

Seungmin looks at me, he looks shocked. I don't know why he's shocked?

"Y/N!, please. Don't be mad at me" he says.. is he fucking serious..?

I just walk away n go to my room. I honestly don't have time for either of them.

But in the back of my head.. I'm still thinking, 'why not me.' , 'what about us.' , 'why her.' . But the thing is, we're not even together. So I have no right to be upset. It's his life and if he doesn't like me that's fine, I'll get over it someday. Just not right now..

"Y/n.. I'm so sorry." Wonyoung says as she bursts into my room. "What do you mean?" I ask her, knowing the answer. "Your parents.. they got in a plane accident.. and.. they didn't make it.." she says. Oh. I guess I didn't know the answer.

My eyes get teary, my throat hurts and before I can even say anything I burst out in tears and I see Wonyoung going in for a hug. She hugs me tightly. I can't even hate her at the moment. I was so heartbroken I had to hug the nearest person.

The people I love the most have died and I didn't even get to say a proper goodbye. It hurts worse than the time I broke my leg and arm on the same day. I start to sob louder and wonyoung rubs my back. I don't know why, but at that moment it felt like Wonyoung loved me more than seungmin.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this.. even though you don't like me I hate that this is happening to you. I truly am sorry for this, and everything that I put you through these years." Wonyoung tells me. "Why..". "Because you're always nice to m-" I cut her off. "No, I mean why did you kiss him.." I ask as I wipe my eyes. She lets go of the hug. "He wanted to kiss me.." she says quietly. "What. You mean he wanted to kiss you?" , "yes y/n. He told me what happened and then just told me to kiss him."

Earlier Wonyoungs pov

"Her parents died, in a plane accident." Seungmin said to me. At that second I started to regret everything. I've been so rude and unkind to her, and now she has to deal with this.. "oh shit." I say still thinking about my past actions. "Could you tell her the news.." he asks me. Why doesn't he want to tell her..? "Yeah sure I will, you have to come with me though"I explained. "Thank you so much" he thanks me, I nod.

A few minutes later.

"Wonyoung. Kiss me" he says looking me directly iny eyes. "Seungmin.." I say, he cuts me off. "Just kiss me." He says. I kiss him out of pity, I know he's upset about the death too. I don't want to be mean at all so I just kissed him.

Present moment 

Y/ns pov.

"Oh. Okay." I say. My throat has a bigger lump in it than the pimple on my nose. I can't believe he actually wanted to kiss her. He is such a jerk. I honestly hate people, they just piss me off.

"Thank you Wonyoung. I appreciate you comforting me" I hug her. I never thought I would do that to her. "Your welcome. And I really am sorry for stealing all your crushes. I'm not saying this out of pity" she says as she opens the door, then she leaves. I wish she was back in here. She's a good comfort person. I know that weird coming from me but I mean it.

Im so upset about my parents I don't even want to live anymore. I like actually want to kill myself right now. But I don't want jeongin to suffer. I just gotta push through, so jeongin is happy.

The end of chapter

Sorry this took so long to write, I hope this chapter didn't trigger and sad thoughts or made anyone cry. I hope you guys somewhat enjoyed this chapter

-Saniya🤍