Every breakup leads to a new relationship

Day 1 without Chan.

Jeongins pov:

I hear y/n crying in her room. I feel really bad for her, she always talks about him.. I wish I could cheer her up.

End of jeongins pov:

3 months later.

I'm just sitting in my room when I get a call from Chan, we've been doing well with this long distance!

I answered the call

"Hey! Whatsup" I say. "Y/n.. can we break up? I can't handle this long distance. And as much as this pains me, I want you to have other opportunities.. I don't want you to sit at home and wait for me to come back" . "Oh.. yeah, I appreciate it.. are we still friends..?" I say trying so hard not to cry. "Yes of course! So are you upset with me?" He asks.

Is he on crack or off them perks?! Obviously I'm upset with you. We've been dating for 5 months and you end it because you can't handle it! "No, I'm not upset with you Chan." I lie. "Okay, good. I gotta go, it's dinnertime!" He says. "Bye Chan. I love you " I say. "Bye y/n, I love you too" he sounds sad.

As soon as he hangs up I run to Seungmins room, I barge in and hug him balling.

"What's wrong?!" He asks. "He broke up with me because he said he couldn't handle long distance!" I say, struggling to talk. "Hey.. hey breath" he tells me. I try to breathe, it's difficult but I managed.

He calms me down and I soon fall asleep in his arms.

Seungmins pov:

I feel terrible. She really loves him.. I know I like her and all but I can't stand to see her sad. Jeongin walks in. "Hey Seungmin want a-" he stops mid sentence. "Why's she in here?" He asks. "Chan, he broke up with her because he can't handle long distance" I tell him. "Oh.. damn" he says. "It's fine now though, I talked her through it" I explained. "Thank you. I truly appreciate it." He thanks me. "So what did you need?" I ask curiously. "Oh yeah, did you want these hot Cheetos?" He says handing me the bag. Is he stupid. OBVIOUSLY I WANT THEM🙄✋. "Yeah, thanks!" I say while grabbing the bag.

End of Seungmins pov:

I TRIED MY BEST😭. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BYEEEE