vengeance.

Just then. Gina swings open the door and runs into the room. " there's a random girl outside Matthew said to come to get you guys you might want to see...."  Luke glances at Gina and then back at me. He starts to get up from the bed. I stand up as well. All of us walk out of the room and to the living room alongside the others. "I wanted everyone together to decide how we should approach this." " this shit is a fucking set up those bastards..." I declare firmly " I agree," says Leia. " No random girls have ever stumbled here before," she adds. " what are we doing? About it.?" Gina asks masking slight rage mixed with curiosity. " bring her in. Tie her up. See what she knows." Luke says. Looking at me directly in my eyes. I cannot read his expression. He looks devoid of any emotion while saying this. "Alright, Mark go get a long rope." Matthew finally responds. Mark sets off to get the rope while. Matthew grabs his gun and goes outside. I look around anticipating what fuckery is about to pop off. I look down at the brown wooden floor. And back up. I start to walk down the corridor until I get to my room. I reach into my bag and grab and combat blade I had. I put it in my bra... Luke comes into the room behind me. He walks up to me and places his hands on my lower back. He moves my hair and places a kiss at the base of my neck and whispers in my ear. " I would kill that bitch if she even thinks about hurting you." He kisses me once more and walks out of the room. " she's here." I hear Leia yell loudly. I hurry out of the room.

Matthew is tightly holding the girl by her arm. She has a blank expression. She looks somewhat young maybe twenty. Her brown hair was dirty and matted. And she smelled like utter shit. But oddly her clothes were fairly clean. She had olive skin and big brown eyes. " okay Matthew what the fuck." I say revoltingly. "Mark ties her hands and feet and sits her on the floor. While this happens she does not retaliate.  She Sorta accepted it. We all stare at her. She does the same. "so how did you get here?" Gina asks. " I don't remember...." "Okay, so the bitch is lying," I replied. "What do you mean you don't remember how did you get here?" Mark adds. "Ha ha hahah" she just laughs.. " we're not going to get anything out of this"  "Check her pockets," Luke says. When he said this her laughter silenced. And she started screaming. A vile sound. Luke punched her hard. In the face. She continued screaming. He hit her once more this time even harder. "They followed me THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU AND EAT YOUR FLESH AHHH HAHAHAH" she YELLS blood pouring from her nose. And continues laughing hysterically.

   As soon as she said that. We hear banging at the door. " okay. So we're not going to panic right now because that's what she wants. We're going to dispose of her. And kill the rest. And meet back here. " Matthew says firmly. The banging continues. "Let's go. " Luke says. And grabs me by my waist and guides me down the corridor followed by Matthew and Gina. Leia and Mark stay and deal with the girl in the living room. We walk down the corridor. And we enter Matthews's room. We walk over to his desk and he opens his laptop. He opens up security cameras that he has around the house. He looks at the outside cameras and spots  them. It's about four of them. Three banging. One standing there looking around for zombies. Or whatever else. "All alright." Matthew closed  the laptop and we all leave the room. We go our separate ways to grab our weapons. Me and Luke go into our room to grab our guns. I make sure it's fully loaded he does the same I  look Luke in the eyes and exit the room. We meet up with Gina and Matthew "Let's do this." Gina says. We open the door leading to the garage and open the door leading outside. We step out into the lawn. They see us. And stand there. They finally start walking towards us.
" I don't have time for this shit. Luke pulls out his gun and shoots one of them in the head. He fell to his knees then onto his side laying there. The blood pools out "What, did you guys only bring the barbed wire bats this time?" Luke announced annoyed. The rest of them keep coming. They brandished. The barbed wire bats.... And their fucking ugly zombie masks Matthew shoots one in the leg. Then rushes up and slices his throat. The man reaches for Matthew then his throat. Then stumbled to the ground. The blood covered his hands. He lay there. And died. The other two come towards me and Leia I pull out my knife.  It comes up to me.
instead of the shooting route. I walk up to the it and fastly stab  into the part of the mask where her eye is. Before she can react I kick her on the floor and straddle on top. I snatch the knife from her eye. She laughed manicly. And reaches for my throat. The blood gushed from her eye. I felt her choking me hard. I quickly stab her right in the middle of her throat with the knife and I twist it inside deeper, I then slide it across her throat. The grip on my neck. Started to weaken. Her arms fall to her side. Luke rushes over to me. He picks me up. " he grabs my face and his eyes meet mine. He kissed my face." He looks over at Gina, She stabbed one of them in the chest before shooting her in the head. She falls. " let's go back inside." We all walk inside of the garage and back into the living room. Leaving the dead bodies there. When we enter the living room we see the once alive girl. Now dead with many cuts all over her body. Her clothes bloody. There were so many stab wounds. Her face was so badly mutilated she had cuts all over her face her nose was badly bruised. Her fingers were broken and bloodied as well as her toes. There was a piece of rope tied around her neck. " we have to talk." Matthew says. " we cannot stay here it's compromised. I don't want to spend the rest my life fighting those freaks they can have this shit we can find something way better. I know it sounds like accepting defeat but let's get real here we just fucking murdered them with ease. The problem is doing this so much with them will get boring We already have the fucking zombies it's relentless. So. Any thoughts?" ." What are we taking?" Leia asks " well we can leave the cameras. I know other places have cameras. Maybe take the panels off the roof and some food and our clothes and weapons." Matthew replies " sounds good." Mark responds" With that everyone starts packing things to put in the car. Me and Luke head into our room and start fastly packing.