Mending

With that Luke leaves the bathroom." momentarily he comes back inside and closes the door behind us. He turns on the water and takes his clothes off. " I'm going to get you some painkillers. We have a garden too I meant to tell you. Mark grows weed in it.  I should be able to get some from him and Leia. We have a bong too. Does that sound good Princess?" I melt at his words "Mhm of course handsome thank you" I grab his face with my right hand. And place a kiss on his lips. I look at him from head to toe admiring every crevicee of his body. He noticed this and licked his lips cupping my asscheeks in retaliation. I got into the shower and Luke joined in. He placed the body wash onto his hand and rubbed along my body starting with my neck then he trailed down to my chest and boobs making sure to lift them and scrub under. I giggled enjoying the warm water flowing down my body. The sensation of Luke's hands was everything I needed. He applied more soap scrubbing my armpits as well. I lifted my arms allowing the water to rinse off the soap. He added soap to my stomach gently messaging it in. He did the same for my back and shoulders taking extra time to massage them He lathered soap on my butt getting the crack and going down to my legs. " thank you " I whispered. " anytime"  he then added shampoo to my hair. Intensely scrubbing my scalp. He made sure to get a generous amount through my whole hair. I rinsed the shampoo out and washed my face while Luke did the same for him. I made sure to be careful with my injury. Once we were done Luke turned the water off.

I stepped onto the rug that was placed by the shower drying off my feet I dried off with my towel put on lotion and deodorant and put on the clothes Luke gave me. I sprayed perfume and waited for Luke to finish drying off and getting dressed. Once he was done he opened the med kit and placed iodine on my arm. He then wrapped it in gauze. And kissed it gently. " good as new" he kissed my face all over "You're so strong, go lay down let me get the pain killers some water, and the weed I'll be back". I do as Luke says I lay down and reach into my bag to pull out my diary to log what's been going on..... Luke shortly comes back, I put my diary away. " what are you a journalist too? Man my girl is so talented" " haha its just a hobby nothing too serious" he laughs and walks over. He hands me the pill. It's a white pill. "You took a Percocet before?"
" yeah I have. It's been a while.. Is this one? " "Yeah is that cool? I took one too. Helps with pain a shit ton" I took the pill and drank some of the water. " I'm going to get the bong." Luke exits the room once more. And almost immediately returns with a blue-colored bong with a swirl design. He sits next to me. And placed the weed inside the contraption. " thank you for what you did earlier with that girl. " " of course. It was hard for me to watch you fight. Even though I know you could handle it once I saw it hurt you. I just got so Infuriated. I couldn't control myself" his response made my heart flutter. I can't believe someone truly felt this way about me. " that shit was weird as fuck. I wonder who that was that spoke on the loudspeaker. How did they get there? " " I don't know if we're going back to figure out more. " " we fucking should its so close we can own that place." " yeah that would be something. We should talk to the others about it. We have to let you heal first let things cool down" " yeah they'll think we called it quits then we get their ass, its on Hard"

Luke smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I let my tongue explore his. We broke the kiss and giggled like innocent kids. Except we were in hell. But we found solace in each other.... Truly a blessing.... He lit the bong and took a drag. Smoke covered the room. He did this two more times until he passed it to me. I took a long drag which was a horrible mistake. I almost Coughed a lung out. Luke pats my back gently. " haha you're so cute " I pinch him "Ouch" he pouts. I take one more pull when I start feeling drowsy. I pass the bong back to Luke and he takes flawless pulls without coughing " okay show off. " I have been doing this for a long time baby girl" he passes the bong back to me this time I take a  longer pull, Luke surveying me to see if I'm going to cough or not.

Surprisingly to him, I don't. I exhale the tranquil bliss. " wow baby you're getting better " he says with a child-like smile. " I grin back "Yeah I know" I extend my arm to pass the bong back to Luke and he places it on the black night side table beside him. "let's continue smoking later," I nod in approval staring into Luke's eyes. We exchanged glances for a few seconds until he pulled me close to him and kissed me. We let our tongues swirl around each other hungrily before he moved to my bottom lip. He breaks the kiss and puts his large hand on my face. " I'd never let anyone hurt you Malaysia. " I push him back and straddle on top. He once again grabs me by my throat and pulls me close to him again. His warm breath tickles my skin. I grab his face and initiate the kiss. We explored each other's tongues. While this went on Luke reached down and grabbed both of my Butt cheeks and proceeded to scoot me back and forth across his boxers. I can feel his hard dick pressing against my vagina. The thin shorts I wore were dripping with anticipation. I wanted him inside of me badly. Luke breaks the kiss. And takes off the black tee shirt I wore gently.