evolve

By the end I was feeling good.  " let me show you to your room. Beautiful" Luke says slightly  slurring his words. " okay" I slowly respond. Luke takes my hand and guides me to my room. It's Modest with Cream colored walls it also had its bathroom. All of the rooms did I assume. A dresser to match and a king-sized bed. The walls were decorated with paintings.  It had a decent size closet accompanied by another mini sofa. Luke pulled me towards the bed gesturing for me to be seated. " what's in your bag? " he states pointing towards my backpack. " none of your business" I replied playfully. He Frowns "That's not funny"  "Aw did I hurt the big baby's feelings, " I say teasingly. "No, for real though it's just some snacks and clothes." I take my bag off and put it next to my bed. " so Malaysia. How can I get to know the real you? We all have secrets I want to uncover yours" I smirked deeply and looked into his eyes. " maybe one day"  I stood up and proceeded to take my long sleeve black shirt off. Exposing my bralette Mom took me to the mall to get only a few weeks ago. I felt my cheeks increasingly getting hot. I don't know if the memories of my mom brought the heat to my cheeks or the fact Lukes's eyes were glued on to me. I have always been a prominently promiscuous girl. I just have a higher sex drive I guess. It's a blessing and a curse. I smiled at Luke "Oh do you like what you see?" I see Lukes's cheeks getting redder by the minute.
The dark moon dimly lights the room so aesthetically. I take off my dirty jeans and place them on the floor next to my backpack. I am in nothing but my matching bra and panties. I notice the foul smell coming from me. " I desperately need a shower I need to wash my hair" I complain to Luke. " wait here I'm going to ask Leia if she has some body wash and shampoo she can give you." With that, he leaves the room and shuts the door behind him. I sit back down on the bed and reach into my backpack I pull out the food I acquired  from the supermarket. I place the rations on the dresser. Luke comes back in with vanilla and s'more-scented body wash and shampoo and a towel for me. " thank you " I can not contain my excitement I haven't had a real shower in so long. Too long even.  I hug Luke and he turns red. Almost like a tomato but he was sweeter. I grab the toiletries from his hold. And enter the nude-colored bathroom.
I unstrap my bra remove my underwear and turn on the warm water. In the meantime, I look in the rather clean mirror my black beautiful short hair. shoulder length. I cut my hair. it reminded me too much of my mom's beautiful locks. it was one of her most prized possessions. They matched her face so well me being the splitting image of her. I turn around and get in the shower I scrub hard enough to peel my skin off yet nothing will erase the grime of this cruel now horrendous world .
Once I deem myself clean enough Luke walks in with a large t-shirt and boxers. He hands them to me and I gratefully accept. While I put on the given clothes he picks up my bra and panties and puts them by my bag. I walk out "Tada how do I look " I tease " Amazing. Edible even " he points out. *Knock Knock* we both then turn to the door Leia walks in with another bottle of Casamigos. I guess we're partying for real. I look over at the analog clock on the wall. *Reads 2:39* Leia sits down on the bed and places the bottle there as well. " you forgot the glass dipshit" Luke lets out at Leia. " shut the fuck up "Leia quickly blasts back and gets up seemingly to fetch the glasses she forgot. Luke looks over at me studying my face for an expression. " you are so beautiful Malaysia you're going to be mine." I stare at him challenging that statement. I would own him. I just smiled. Leia then comes back into the room wielding three glasses containing ice. She places the glasses on the night table next to the bed. And pours each some of the booze. Leia chugs hers. Followed by Luke then me because I may be many things but pussy is simply not one. Leia pours us up cup number two. I peer over to the analog clock which now reads *3:10* " So. What's planned for tomorrow?" I curiously ask. " we know this place is a few minutes away. It's a mall. It hasn't been found at all I guess people don't know too much about it. We want to get a couple of improvements to the house. Things we want things we need. Whatever we feel like really. Luke responds. " sounds good. " I chug my drink and we talked and laugh some more until Leia decides to go to her room.
. Once the door is firmly shut behind Leia. Luke looks over at me and starts tickling me. I punch him in the face in reaction, he seemingly has no response to this oddly. I haven't been tickled in a while. It was a foreign feeling, to say the least. I looked at him in the dim lighting. I stared at his handsome face. I could tell he has been through a lot. I see the tiredness in his eyes. I wanted to relieve him. I wanted to take all of his pain and anguish. I wanted to contain his Fury inside of me and hold it for him. " You're so beautiful. You know that Malaysia. You survived for so long too. You're smart and strong. I admire you. " those words stuck with me. He knows what to say. I inch closer and look him deeply in his blue eyes and kiss him. We break the kiss and exchange smiles. I look down to see the imprint of his dick. I playfully poke at it.