Deflowered

"stop girl I would ruin you " Luke says in a low voice" I can handle It" I straddle on top of him sitting directly in the middle of his lap. I felt the hardness press against my vagina. I could feel my pussy getting moist. I'd hate to admit he turned me on. Luke grabs me by the throat and pulls me close to him licking and sucking on my neck which only furthers the puddle forming inside of my bottoms . "Mmm" i moan slightly. It slipped from my lips. " you like that huh Malaysia ? Don't you pretty my girl" his words melt me. I feel hot. I hastily take off the tee shirt he gave me. I can see his eyes dart to my now exposed chest. He starts licking and sucking on my hard nipples " mmm" i moan again. He removes the briefs he gave me from under me in a quick motion. He starts doing circles around my wet clit "'mmm". I take off his pants and his boxers and reveal a hard about 9 inch dick. " you're so big Luke " i moan. He then flips me on my back and lifts my legs in the air. And puts his warm wet tongue on my throbbing begging clit. He licks and sucks in a circular motion. And inserts two fingers. "mmm fuck" I moan. He speeds up the pace. I grip his long black hair and throw my head back "Oh my God luke you're going to make me cum" he stops and rubs his dick on my clit then slides it in I hiss. Feeling him slide inside of me felt so fucking good. He grabs my throat and thrusts slowly and so deep " Fuck Malaysia you're so wet oh my God you're going to be mine forever." I only moan in response. He thrusts a little faster. He uses his other hand and starts rubbing fastly on my clit "Oh my God I'm gonna cum "Luke moans "Me too" . he starts thrusting faster and faster until I squirt everywhere. " that's right pretty girl cum for daddy oh my god" luke grunts returning to slower deeper strokes until I feel the throbbing indicating him cumming. We both moan as Luke slides out and kisses my forehead. And exposed pussy. I lay down on the pillows. While luke gets up and goes to the bathroom to retrieve paper towels to clean up the mess we made. " I didn't know you were a fountain girl" I giggle at that comment. How many girls had he told that to I wondered. " if you're wondering how many girls i told that to , not many" how did he know i was thinking that ? "Whatever " i smartly reply. Luke returns from the bathroom with the paper towels to clean the mess we made. He also has a white-colored rag with him. He wipes me off and kisses my forehead gently. I take the rag from him and wipe him as well. He lays down next to me and I lay on his chest. In return, he places his fingers through my hair. "You are amazing Malaysia," I smirk slightly "You're not so bad yourself Luke" "Wow so that's all I get?" "Of course not I just didn't want to gas your head too much." Luke giggles. " I know the truth. The way I had you squirting girl you don't have to say anything, you were like oh Luke you're so big " I sit up and hit him playfully " if you tell a soul I will slit your throat myself" I declare seriously. He continued laughing. I lay back down and closed my eyes. Momentarily I drift off to Sleep...