Adhesion

He opens the door and it's Gina. " hey Matthew wants to do game night tonight and I'm cooking. The food should be ready in twenty and then after we eat we can play a few games if you guys want to join?" " yeah, thanks Gina appreciate you. We will come. " "Cool " Gina waves at me and I awkwardly wave back knowing exactly what this looks like. She walks away and Luke closes the door. " are you okay baby?" "Yeah I'm okay, are you babydoll? " "Yes thanks for asking." he walks over to me and I sit up. I pull the cover off of myself preparing to stand up when Luke stops me "No way ma'am. What type of boyfriend would I be if I let you do anything yourself right now?" "Who said we were dating?" Luke stares at me. And his eyes get teary. " whoa whoa are you about to cry? I was playing dude!"  "yeah, I was about to cry thinking about the ways I'd have to kill you if you weren't playing... just kidding I would never hurt you. Besides, I knew you were just joking the way I had you squirting. Just now hahaha " Luke busts out into hysteria. "Haha. So funny" I say rolling my eyes. I didn't feel like teasing him right now I was too hungry. " you hungry hmm? " I wonder how he kept doing that. " yeah I am babe" Luke gets me a new black tee and some of his shorts and walks back over to me. He helps me put my shirt on" You know I'm not crippled right ?" he puts a finger on my lip "Shh I know just let me enjoy this ?" I felt heat coming to my cheeks. I just let him enjoy it... once he finished getting me dressed I checked the clock. It read 2:34 p.m.

Luke put on a plain black tee shirt. And opened the door. We head down the corridor. We walk until we get to the living space with the connected kitchen. Gina was in the kitchen preparing the finishing touches to the food. Leia and Mark sat in the living room on the black couch chatting over a cup of what appeared to be booze. Matthew is in the kitchen helping Gina of course. Me and Luke go sit next to Leia and Mark on the couch "Hey" Leia greeted me. "Hey," I excitedly respond. She examines me and stops on my arm. " how is it ?" " I took a painkiller so I don't feel much now. I know in the morning it's going to hurt like hell."

I respond "Yeah. " Leia speaks then takes another sip of her cup. " the food is ready!" Gina says. Leia and Mark get up to get their food. I start to get up but Luke puts his hand on my leg "I'll get it for you"  Luke gets up and proceeds to the kitchen. Leia and Mark get their food and come sit on the couch. I noticed Gina made mashed potatoes Mac and Cheese and chicken. That's a damn good meal in the zombie apocalypse I never thought I'd see these foods again. Luke comes back with my food and a water bottle and hands it to me I accept gratefully. " thank you so much " Luke walks back to get his plate. Then once he does he comes back and sits next to me. Finally, Matthew and Gina come with their plates. Today was very eventful so everyone just ate in silence mostly except for a few short comments but it mostly was eating.
I finished eating and Luke took me and his dishes to the garbage. As soon as everyone got finished eating. And disregarding their trash we started on the games. " do you want a drink?" Luke inquired. "Yes please ". Luke got up to get me a cup of booze. Luke soon came back with the drink as well as one for himself. We played charades Uno too. About seven rounds. After a while of playing games drinking talking and laughing. I was tired and ready to go back to my room. I looked at the clock in the living room which read five fifteen pm. " im ready to go back to the room" " alright baby do you want me to come or? " "Nah it's cool you can chill out here for a few if you'd like " "OK beautiful I'll be there shortly."

I got up to walk to the room. I walked down the corridor until I got to the door of the room Luke and I shared. I opened it and lay down on the bed. I reached into my bag pulled out my journal and started writing. Once I was satisfied with the entry. I got up and went to the bathroom.I turned on the light then I pulled down my pants and sat on the cold toilet seat. I finished urinating and wiped myself. I stood up and washed my hands then stared in the mirror. I flipped my hair and posed doing duck lips and middle fingers. I shut off the bathroom lights and exited.

I laid back down thinking about how Luke just pounded me. I drifted off to sleep after a while. I woke up to Luke rubbing my back. "Baby?" I gradually opened my eyes. " yes handsome?"I answer sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. " I'm back. I came back earlier but I let you sleep, you should let me change your arm. " "Yeah." Luke walks to the bathroom and grabs the gauze and Neosporin. He takes off the old bandage slowly.
  The gash is now crusted up. It's healing slowly. He places neosporin on the wound and wraps the new gauze. Once again he kisses the newly bandaged cut "It will heal soon babe" "Thank you so much for taking care of me. I appreciate you so much" " anytime. I'd do anything for you princess" Luke kissed me on my forehead. Luke leaves the room and comes back with two bottles of water and a bag of weed. He closed the door behind him and placed the water on the bed next to us. And the bag of weed. Luke rubs his hands through my hair then grabs the bong. He opens the pouch of weed and packs a little more of it into the bong. He lights it then takes a drag. He does this twice more before handing the bong to me. I take a puff withholding the urge to cough.

Luke notices and laughs " haha, you're so cute " I slyly smile and take another puff and pass it to him. He carefully takes the bong out of my hand. And takes his pulls. He does it so effortlessly graceful. I admire him. I stare at him intently smiling. He noticed this " what? You like what you see beautiful ?" He says blowing out the smoke. Handing the bong to me. " I indeed do. I love what I see"