yan. Gojo x Reader

a/n: i don't think i ever wrote smt for gojo?? like hello, how dare I?? anyways life is quiet shitty rn and I needed to occupy my mind in a creative way so enjoy this almost 8,5k word piece that i did not proof read and probably never will because I'm lazy (I'm sorry)

"Souls don't meet by accident."

if you were to hear those words from someone else, someone you liked mutually perhaps, your heart would've melted away on the spot.

but upon hearing those words your body only shook more from the fear, your mind clouded by trying to get into survival mode with each and every muscle of your body tense to a point of almost ripping.

you could hear your heartbeat in your head, painfully bouncing around the walls of your skull.

you could feel your stomach churn and the nausea creeping in as a result of it.

it felt like your whole body was turning itself upside down to keep you alive, keep you ready to run at any moment only for the most important part to be missing.

you couldn't feel your body.

couldn't feel your legs that were all wobbly and cold, as if they weren't even a part of your body anymore.

you couldn't feel your hands trying to grab the wall behind you, your nails digging into the expensive wallpaper.

there was only your heartbeat, the nausea, the tension; the fear.

________________________________
from the moment you saw him you knew that Satoru Gojo was by far no ordinary man.

not only was his attention grabbing white hair or his shockingly blue eyes the reason for that.

those weren't even the first things you noticed about him, it was his very expensive cologne telling everyone about his arrival.

his smell got to you quicker than you could've looked at him.

what you found 'different' on him from others appearances wise, unsettling even, was his smile.

his teeth were too pearly white, too sharp, too straight, too perfect and his grin was just this little bit too wide and his eyes just a tiny bit too closed.

to everyone else this mischievous grin must've signaled confidence, you couldn't blame anyone for thinking like that, but it gave you an unsettling feeling deep inside the pit of your stomach.

a feeling of unease, of fear.

that's why you weren't all to pleased when you could see his eyes going your direction through his sunglasses, you may have only imagined it, but you were sure that for a moment your eyes locked before you changed the direction of your gaze.

and when you could see him approach through the tiny side view your eyes granted you, you suddenly found your body to go into fight or flight mode.

your fingers clamped around the glass containing your cocktail, ready to throw the heavy material if you had to while the rest of your body almost unnoticeable straightened.

suddenly the club you were in felt too cramped, too loud, too hot.

you felt trapped, in danger.

as if the man taking a silent and confident seat beside you was a signal of independing doom, that he was the doom.

there was silence for a while and you were so focused on him that the music of the club that the DJ played mercilessly since a good three hours seemed quieter.

"can I get you anything? how about...a vodka energy?" he suddenly asked and the sound of his voice made you jump.

he had leaned closer to you, to your ear in order to make sure you understood what he said.